(• July 1st, 2020 - 8:23pm •)

Third Person POV

"Hey, Chewy."

Tzuyu smiled and glanced up at her girlfriend. She couldn't believe that it had been 3 months since she had moved here.

She couldn't believe that 2 of those had been spent with the beautiful girl she had the honor to call her girlfriend.

Jihyo was soaked in warm rain. Her hair showed small traces of being curled, but you wouldn't be able to see it now. She was in a white dress that fell down to her knees.

Tzuyu stood up from her chair and walked to the window.

Her hair was pulled up into a bun. She had a tight black sweater dress on that stopped halfway down her thighs. She wore grey flats that hugged her feet maybe a little too much.

Jihyo grabbed Tzuyu's hands.

"Happy one month, babe," Jihyo whispered.

Tzuyu sighed. "Happy one month."

Jihyo pulled the talker girl into a kiss. Jihyo's lips were covered in rain, but Tzuyu didn't mind.

When Jihyo pulled away, she chuckled. "It's a shame it's raining, huh?"

Tzuyu smirked. "Not really."

Jihyo raised an eyebrow. "I don't like that look, Chewy. What are you planing?"

"Move, I'm coming out."

Jihyo shuffled aside to let Tzuyu out. "What is happening?"

Tzuyu placed a kiss on Jihyo's cheek. "Follow me."