The Wicked And The Divine

Archie and Lexy hadn't talked much ever since he got that 'internship' with Hiram Lodge. Lexy didn't trust it for one second. She knew Hiram had something up his sleeve. But until she found a way to prove it, she knew her brother would continue to ignore her requests for him to stop working with the Lodges.

She had been invited to attend Veronica's confirmation but ever since her brother had been spinning into this black whole of mobster business, Lexy hadn't been Veronica's biggest fan. Meaning she wasn't exactly keen on going to the event.

"Okay, okay, okay. My turn." Lexy scrunched her nose in thought. "Reggie Mantle, Tallboy and... Hiram Lodge!"

"Ew, that's not fair. I gave you easy ones. I would not kiss or marry any one of them, I'd kill them all." Toni laughed.

The two girls were sprawled across the couch in the small sitting room of Toni's trailer playing kiss, marry, kill.

"What? Oh come on, Reggie's not that bad." Lexy defended the football captain.

"He's the epitome of 'anti Serpent' at Riverdale High." Toni stated.

"I know, but once you get past all that he's a cool guy."

"Of course you would think that. He's in love with you."

"No he is not!"

"Is too! I can see it in his eyes when he looks at you!"

"Okay, well, you also thought that Jughead was cute for a while so that shows how much you know about love."

Toni hurled a pillow at Lexy. "Shut up, I told you never to mention that again!"

All of sudden, the girls heard a weird sound on the door of the trailer. Not knocking, more like... tapping? They shared a confused look before rushing to the door. When they opened it, Lexy yanked a sheet of paper off the door. It didn't take the girls long to realize that this was an eviction notice.

"What? How?" Was all Toni managed to get out.

"This cant be possible!" Lexy gaped at the notice.

She looked around and noticed everyone in the trailer park standing outside their doors. Not too far away she saw Sweepea with the same confused, shocked and angry expression as everyone else while reading a piece of paper in his hand. She ran over to him.

"Sweetpea, you too?" She asked holding up Toni's eviction notice.

"Me too, Andrews." He held his own one up.

"I don't understand. I know they've been bugging you guys about Picken's statue but... eviction? What has that got to do with anything?"

"It doesn't. They're just looking for a way to punish us."

"By kicking you out of your homes!?"

Sweetpea sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "I wish I could say this was a shock but, frankly, I saw it coming." He said sadly.

It made Lexy's heart ache as she realized just how bad his living situation was. And it wasn't just recently. He had been dealing with this his whole life. No wonder they all thought she was a privileged Northsider.

She looked around the trailer park, listening to everyone ranting and complaining. Listening to people wondering where they were going to live. She looked back at Sweetpea.

"It's everyone?" She asked quietly.

"Yeah. We're all kicked out." He said.

"But that's... awful."