You Were Wrong

*Yangs POV*

Wow. I can't believe this is happening. I mean I've always wanted this but I just never thought it would happen this way. "Sun..." I said speechless. "Yeah?" He asked me. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked curiously. "Well, before we weren't in the best of terms. I've always felt this way but I figured you didn't." He told me quietly. "Was it the wrong move?" He added. "Oh shutup." I grabbed him and kissed him again. Longer this time and with more passion. It's as if my dream was coming to reality. We broke the kiss and looked at each other. "I'm gonna go get us some food okay. You need to eat and so do I." I said backing up slowly. "Okay, I'll be here. Not many places I can go." He said chuckling. I smiled at him and opened the door. "I'll be back in a bit." I said closing the door behind me. I walked a little ways down the hall when I saw my team headed out of our dorm. "Hey guys." I said waving at them. "Headed to the cafeteria?" Blake asked. "Yeah. Gonna grab some food for us and continue my new job." I said rubbing the back of my head with a slight laugh. They walked over to me and we continued to the cafeteria. "Yang, why are your cheeks so red?" Weiss asked. My cheeks are red? I thought to myself. I didn't want to lie to my team so I told the truth. "Okay guys don't tell anyone else but... I think me and Sun are going to be a thing." I said looking down at my feet. "Really? That's great Yang." Blake said smiling and walking backwards in front me. "Did you guys do anything." Ruby asked curiously. "We kissed is all. Nothing else." I said blushing heavier now. "Well I hope you guys are happy together." Weiss said kindly. "Yeah, l think you guys would be cute together." Ruby said getting a bit too excited. Zipping around with her semblance. "Be safe. We don't need any mini Suns." Blake added laughing. "Oh shutup Blake." I said laughing giving her a light push. At the moment a girl with purple hair walked in between me and Blake, shoulder checking us. We all stopped to look at the mystery person. "Hey, watch where your going." Blake said angrily. The person continued to walk and glanced back at us smiling. "That mother-." I started to say before being interrupted. "Guys come on. We don't have time to worry about them." Weiss said trying to get us to drop it and move on. The person stopped and turned around entirely. "Your wrong you know, Yang." She said. Her hair was a vibrant purple with one blue eye and one purple. "About?" I asked confused. She didn't respond and continued walking and disappeared behind a corner. "Wrong?" I said out loud to myself. "Come on Yang. Don't stress on it." Blake said calmly. We continued our walk to the cafeteria. As they continued to walk the girl appeared in front of them again. We all stopped suddenly, on edge and ready for anything this time. "Alright. What's your problem?" Weiss said angrily. The girl smiled and said nothing. "Get our of the way." I said stepping forward fists balled. The girl took a step closer to us as if to spite me. "Fura lets go!" A voice from behind her said. It looked like another student. Tall, black hair with a blue streak, hazel eyes. I had never seen him before. Fura looked Yang in the eyes with the same smile and turned to join her teammate. They disappeared down the hall way. "What was that all about?" Ruby said with worry in her voice. "I don't know but I don't like it." I replied to her. "Come on guys." Blake said walking on.

*Suns POV*

I stood at the window looking out at beacon. It was honestly very beautiful. Hunters and huntresses everywhere enjoying their weekend.  But in reality, all I could really think about was Yang. I couldn't believe what happened. It's like she lit a fire inside me. At that moment I felt an immense pain in my body. Not just my chest but all over. I collapsed on the ground unable to stop the pain. "Ughh....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed as the pain grew and grew. What is going on with me! I thought to myself. My vision was failing and I could feel myself slipping out of consciousness. As I layed there unable to do anything I saw my door open. "Yang...something's wrong." I said looking up at her. But it wasn't Yang. It was a girl with long purple hair. She walked over to me and knelt. She ran her hand gently across my face. "Don't worry Sun..." she said in a quiet soft voice. She rammed a small knife with a red blade into my chest. The pain now was incomprehensible. It felt like I was on fire. "It'll all be over soon my love." She said pulling out the blade. I struggled to breathe as the world got darker. There was nothing I could do. Then all of a sudden the pain went away and my vision returned to normal. The girl who was in my room was gone. For some some reason I was in my bed now. Am I losing my mind? Who was that and what is going on with me! I thought. My door opened and I jumped to my feet ready for a fight. My chest started hurting now but I didn't care. This time it really was Yang. "Sun! What's going on!" She said surprised holding the food she got from the cafeteria. I sighed with relief and struggled to sit down on my bed. She set the food down and came to my aid. "Sun. What is going on?" She repeated placing a hand on my back. "I don't know. I- I was looking out the window then all of a sudden I felt so much pain." I told her. "In your chest? How bad was it." She asked worried now. "Not just my chest. But my entire body. It felt like every cell in my body was on fire." I told her almost shaking at this point. "But, you were doing okay just before I left." She said rubbing my back and pulling my face towards hers so she could get a good look at me. "I know... but I collapsed on the floor in pain and some girl walked in and stabbed me in the chest." I told her. "What?!" Yang said jumping to her feet angry. "But listen. After a while the pain stopped and I was in my bed and she was gone. I don't know what happened." I said looking at her, seeing the worry and anger in Yangs eyes. "Was it a dream possibly?" She asked pacing back and forth. "Possibly. But it seemed way to real. I felt the pain. That girl seemed to real." I said leaning back on my bed and running my hands through my hair. Yang stopped pacing and looked at me. "Purple hair?" She said quietly. I looked up at her confused. "Yeah. But...how did you know?" I asked her, sitting up again. "We ran into her on the way to the cafeteria. Her name is Fura." She told me. "I'm gonna find her." Yang said beginning to storm out the room. "Yang don't!" I said standing up wincing in pain. "Sun, she just came in here stabbed you! I'm not going to ju-" I cut her off "We don't know what she can do. She might not even be a student here. We need to be extra careful now." I said wincing once again. She quickly came to my side and sat us back down. "I'm not okay with this." Yang said almost sounding pouty. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Do it for me. I mean, know we kinda just became a thing like a few minutes ago but..." Yang gave me a light punch. "Oh shut up." She said smiling and kissing my forehead.
Fura...