006

He had to get rid of his feelings.

   The only possible way to do that was to distance himself from Felix for a very long time.

   Changbin was going to get Felix kicked out of Stray Kids.

........

S.CB POV

   I knew it wasn't fair to Felix, but it was the only way to dispose of my unwanted emotions.

   That night I went to Chan to talk about how I was doing, the conversation never turning it's attention towards Felix.

   After the encounter with our leader I decided to go straight to the big man himself. Mr. Park, that is.

   It took me a while to reach his office as it was near the top of the building. When I arrived I was greeted with a cold glare and a gnarled finger pointing directly to his double doors.

   His secretary was a bitch.

   I walked silently in, only the door creaking slightly.

   "Mr. Park, hello."

   "State your business."

   "I'd like to ask about something important. I'd really appreciate your input."

   "-and what might this, so called, important thing be?"

   Shit. I didn't think this through did I? What do I do now? I can't just ask him to kick out another member, of course he'll say no... Ahah!

   "Well, erm... I'm not fond of talking about it however... I guess I'll have to. You see, one of the other members told me he has romantic feelings for me."

   "Oh... I see. Whom would this member be exactly?"

   "Um... It was Felix."

   "Hm. Should have known. You know, that boy isn't used to our customs... The regularized skinship may be getting to him." He replied, leaving me stunned.

   "Sir, I don't mean to be Frank but, I don't think I can work with him anymore." I didn't know what else to say at that point.

   "Why?"

   Why? I don't  know. I just can't work with someone I'm falling for.

   Lie.

   "He... well... He's harassing me sir."

A/N

I am.. so sorry this chapter did not age well.

I'd like to say that while there are some people who have faked being a victim, you should still always believe the victim first, especially if they have evidence.

I don't really know what to say, I'm very sorry and I apologize sincerely.

I would rather accidentally believe a liar than accidentally believe a rapist or a sex offender. I hope you would to.