038 (Finale)

Dear Changbin,

   Our relationship was short. It didn't feel right. You made me feel special, but in the worst kind of way. I'll always love you, but I couldn't do anything when I was with you. I didn't feel the spark anymore. I don't think I have since before our debut. Regretting it won't solve anything, so I won't regret it. What I do regret is hurting you. I know this is all my fault. I'm so sorry. The feelings I faked weren't really there and I'm so sorry. This could have been prevented. I wish I could make it up to you. I wish I could make it right, but I know now I can't. I'm sorry you had to end it this way. You are my biggest fear, my worst enemy, my one true sorrow, and the only person I'll ever care about. You're the only one who'd made my heart beat as fast as it could. I want to relive the days where you were here. I wish I could let my emotions free. That's why I wrote this letter. I want to write more, I want to write an entire story about us, about you. I'll never know how you really felt, but I can always pretend. I can always pretend like you're still here. I can always pretend that this wasn't just a game for you, some sort of emotional test. If only I hadn't pulled that block that day. If only I could take it all back. If only we hadn't preformed this awful Jenga experiment. What would it be like then? Would we be drinking lemonade in the sunshine by the river? I miss you.

   Forever yours,

                                                ~Lixie