The angel watching devils

Y/n pov

I made sure that I kept a safe distance between me and the devil's so I can watch and hear what they're talking about. from what I can gather so far the brown hair boy that they have is a new recruit for this Peerage I guess I have to ask Lady palutena about that.
There was a blonde haired boy which what I can gather from the girls I talk to during the school day he was the prince of the school his name was Kiba.

There was the girl in black hair her name was Akeno she seemed off to me I would keep my distance from her.

There was a small girl with white hair from what I can gather from everybody on my first day that is the school mascot The girl's name was Koneko for some reason she reminds me of a cat I don't know why but I would really like that chocolate bar she has.

I start drooling over the thought of sweets until I snap back into thought
No no sweets until you're done with your mission as I say to myself. You continue to watch them and they explain everything to the boy that you already knew about the factions but I learned the boy's name after they told him everything apparently that's the boy every girl in the school wants me to stay away from He's the biggest pervert out of the perverted trio The boy's name Issei.

However you notice it was getting dark and you should probably go back

Y/n "it's getting dark I probably should report back to Lady palutena about what I found"

You go back to your home and headed to The shrine where you're supposed to talk to the goddess.

Third person pov
As our hero was about to call Palutena
Palutena was practicing dancing.

But then our goddess noticed Y/n calling her on the shrine she decides to answer mid dance as soon as she answers the call y/n was greeted with this sight

Palutena "oh hi how was today's watch"

Y/n "I've seen The two girls you assigned me to keep an eye on and I saw one of their prestige they called it"

Palutena "Peerage it's been awhile since I've heard that word"

Y/n "what is a Peerage anyway"

Palutena "it's kind of like a miniature army for their king in this case the kings are Rias and Sona"

Y/n "Kings but they're both girls they can't be kings should they be queens"

Palutena "no it's not like that it's like chess pieces they are the kings meanwhile they have queens, rooks, pawn, bishops, and knights"

Y/n "oh I think I get it a little bit better now"

Palutena "anyway continue to watch them for a bit and remember to report back everyday"

Y/n "Yes lady palutena"

To be continued