It's the goddess decision, not mine

Third-person pov

Sirzechs "So what do you say about our deal?"

Y/n "Oh I'm really flattered but I think that's up to the goddess"

Everybody except  and y/n "what?"

Palutena "Of course, it's kind of my decision, after all, he does serve me"

Sirzechs "Well what do you think of our offer"

Palutena "well I think we will accept Mr.Phoenix prestige to be part of my guard for the marriage part though you two"

The goddess points at the Serafall and Sona

Palutena "You're going to have to get to know y/n before you can marry him also we're going to need a bigger house to keep you all here"

Sirzechs "Don't worry we're going to have a house-"

The goddess interrupts him.

Palutena  "No need"

With a snap of her finger, the house gained another floor.

Palutena  "There that should be enough room for all of us"

Serafall "Wait a minute is that an okay on us marrying him"

Not exactly yet you might have your parents and the devil's blessings but not mine

Serafall "Oh"

Palutena "That's why you're going to live with us so I can know you better and maybe if you're lucky I can give you my blessing"

The sisters looked a little worried after Palutena said if they were lucky

Palutena "Anyway it's time for you guys to get your things and move in"

Quick Time skip Brought you by me getting sued.

Meanwhile

Riser peerage was currently in an orientation with Palutena wearing glasses for some reason and Y/n.

Palutena "and finally do not think about naughty things cuz I can see into your hearts"

Riser peerage tense up because of their perverted king their minds were usually in the gutter at times

Palutena notices this and starts to giggle

Palutena "I'm just kidding on that last part but there's one thing that you're going to need to do before you're considered part of my guard"

Yubelluna "and that is?"

Palutena "And that's to go through the training course that Y/n went through before he became my leader of the guards"

They all look at each other thinking it was going to be easy

Until they were teleported to see an obstacle course that includes live-fire traps, spikes, rings of fire to fly through, a giant rock wall that has a sign that says no flying over, and last not least the laser traps on the course.

Palutena "now we're going to stay here until you can all pass this obstacle course without fail"

Riser peerage *gulp*

Y/n "Ready go" *the song starts to play*

 Riser peerage was trying their best to go through the obstacle course failing at almost every single obstacle.

A few hours pass

They all finally finished the obstacle course

Palutena  "All right you guys are now officially part of my guard"

to be continued