If you need help call y/n (and a teaser)

A/n PS I'm going to do something controversial.

Xenovia "What?!"

y/n "I'm actually an angel" he then shows off his wings

Irina "Xenovia Why did you sound so upset"

Xenovia "Because he betraying God by helping those devil and he should be fallen

Palutena "he's not betraying God because he serves me"

Y/n "This is my lady the goddess of light Palutena"

Irina "We need to go we can't waste time"

Xenovia "Fine But do not intervene"

they then leave the home.

Y/n "Well that was interesting"

Palutena  "Yeah I think you guys can come out now"

All the other girls came out of the small room

viridi "Finally, it was getting claustrophobic in there."

Serafall  "Thanks to that lightning goddess"

Phosphora "Are you calling me fat?!"

Serafall  "no not all you're just taller than us."

Phosphora "I think you were calling me fat"

Phosphora and Serafall started arguing viridi try to break up the fight.

Suddenly Palutena Puts her hand on her head as if she was having a headache

y/n "Is something wrong?"

Palutena "No, I just got to take a moment to lie down for a bit."

Y/n "Well okay then I will make sure nobody disturbs your sleep"

Palutena "Thank you"

She went to bed when she heard a familiar voice

?????? "Hello, goddess of light guess who it is?"

Palutena "Wait a minute no Y/n destroyed you hades!"

Hades "Oh he did but let's say that parts of me and my power still exist"

Palutena "oh no"

Hades "Oh yes"

Palutena "What are you planning to do?"

Hades "Oh nothing special just take over this world's underworld forces then get my forces to cause havoc and Chaos over both of these worlds and double the souls for me to play with it mess around nothing special anyway I got to go I got to meet a priest bye-bye"

Palutena "Wait no"

She then woke up from the dream 

Palutena "I got to inform y/n"

Then Y/n open the door Y/n "inform me about what I thought you were sleeping"

Palutena "Hades he's somehow back"

Y/n "What crap I got to get my weapons ready"

Palutena "Calm down don't rush things for now I talk to Geometry make sure nothing goes wrong in this house"

Y/n "Right"

She then teleported to the clubhouse to see Issei kissing Rias They stopped surprised by her sudden appearance.

Rias "what are you doing here?"

Palutena "Look I'm here to inform you that enemy of Y/n and mine is trying to come back and is going to try to take over your underworld"

Issei "what's is this enemies name"

Palutena "Hades"

Rias "Why does he want our underworld?"

Palutena  "I'm assuming for more power and more souls the for the underworld and he can use the Army's to cause chaos among the humans in both worlds also giving him more souls and Power"

Okay I'll stay on guard thank you for informing me

Palutena "You're welcome and I want to give you something"

She then throws them a little charm that looks like a door

Palutena "If you need help in any situation click that and it should get y/n ready to fight with you"

Rias "I doubt it but I'll keep that in mind"

Palutena "Thank you"

She then left

To be continued.

teaser for a new story

Through a window of an electronic store is playing a news broadcast

In other news police still advise civilians to be on the lookout for a man a 6' 1" blue eye black-haired man usually wearing a large black trench coat. If you see a man that matches the description please do not approach him he is considered is armed and dangerous contact your local authorities or Pro Heroes. If you see somebody matching this description is wanted under the suspicion of several murders acts of terrorism and possession of illegal firearms stay tuned for more updates.

A tall figure was watching the television and walks away that see a brochure on the ground that pick it up and read it

????? "UA school that sounds stupid.......they train Heroes yeah definitely stupid"

that then hear a woman screaming for help

??????? "Goddammit"

They then pulled out a pistol from their coat revealing what was under it

They then pulled out a pistol from their coat  revealing what was under it

End of the teaser and final teaser I promise