Sasunaru (14)

Naruto's POV

   Sasuke and I were alone in the forest when we got into a playful fight. The kind where we just push each other around and grab each other so it's not serious.

   I grabbed around his waist and he managed to push me over, me landing flat on my back. He pounced on me, sitting on my chest so his ass was in my face.

   I stopped fighting back and just stared at it. I never had a sight like this before... I always wanted to see this angle of him~.

   I slowly placed my face in his asscrack, him jumping in surprise but giggled after he realized I liked it.

   I smirked, rubbing my face in his ass. I took it all in, enjoying the nice feeling of his asscheeks on my face as my nose was buried in his crack. I rubbed my lips up his asscrack slowly and repetitively. At this moment, I didn't care that Sasuke was watching me. I was just so in love with him.

Prffft!

   I pulled away at the disgusting smell, Sasuke giggling. I smirked, putting my face back into his crack. Him farting on me was actually kind of hot~.

   I continued to rub my face in his ass, him giggling and lifting up a bit. The next thing I knew... His bare ass was in my face~.

   I smiled at the wonderful sight, him spreading his asscheeks so I could see his lovely hole.

Prrrrrrrffffft!

   I moaned, licking his asshole viciously with my entire tongue. I made sure to take in everything~.

   His asshole was coated with my saliva as I continued to eat his ass.

Prrffft!

   I moaned, swallowing Sasuke's fart as he giggled.

   No words were needed for the first time... But this definitely wasn't the last time~.

🖤💘🖤💘🖤💘🖤💘🖤💘🖤💘🖤💘

   Word Count: 316

   I was intending to put dialogue but then decided not to. X3

   I didn't have much of an idea for this but I just thought it would be cute. Uwu