Sasunaru (17)

Sasuke's POV

   I was having a sleepover with Naruto and have been holding in my gas for a few hours. We were currently sitting on my couch as I was beginning to feel awkward and embarrassed. I wanted to sit on Naruto's face so bad but I didn't want to accidentally fart on him... He might not appreciate that too much...

   For some reason I felt like I had so much gas... I have no clue why... Now it's to the point where my dumbass stomach is all gurgly...

"Sasuke? Are you alright? You sound hungry or something..."

"Hn... I'm fine, dobe..."

"Sasuke... Don't be so cold... What's wrong?"

   I just looked away, hoping for the feeling to go away. However... I knew it wasn't going to until I passed gas...

"Sasuke... I know when something's bothering you..."

   I blushed, scooting over and hugging him while burying my face into his chest.

   Prrffffffft!

"Sasuke..."

   I was embarrassed... Clinging to him more.

"Sasuke~ it's alright~"

   I felt him petting the top of my head.

"I find that hot~ don't be embarrassed~"

   My eyes widened hearing those words.

   He likes it?...

"D-do you..."

"Hmm?~"

"D-do you want me to sit on your face?..."

   I was so nervous about what his answer was going to be...

"Yes~ please~"

   I blushed, looking into his eyes.

"A-are you sure?..."

"Go ahead~"

   I gently pushed him over on the couch and sat on his face. I squeaked, the feeling returning.

Pffffrrt! Pfffrpt!

   I groaned, enjoying the feeling of letting it out while Naruto was under my ass. He didn't struggle... All that was heard was a small moan...

Prfffft! Prrpt!

   I blushed, Naruto humming happily. I was happy he wasn't hating this. He seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was.

   Maybe a little more~.

   I don't care who liked it more really...

   But it turned him on enough to make me continue~.

🖤💘🖤💘🖤💘🖤💘🖤💘🖤💘🖤💘

   Word Count: 336

   Sorry for the wait... Again x3

   I'm scared because I'm still into Naruto but I've been seeming kinda distant from it lately...