Graduation Party: Round Two

All three of you walked off the plane, through the gate, and saw the gorgeous airport. You guys walked to baggage claim.

"Can we get something to eat? I'm hungry." you asked.

"Of course. We're starving too." Dexter answered.

"You can choose the place, love." Thomas said.

As you guys walked through the airport, you were looking for somewhere to eat, but there was none around. You and the boys made it to baggage claim. You checked the time on your phone. It was around 11:00pm.

You guys got your bags, then went outside to wait for a shuttle bus. One came and Dexter gave the driver the directions to the hotel. You laid your head on Thomas's shoulder once again and tried to close your eyes. The bumpy road prevented you from falling asleep.

"Alright. Here we are." the driver said, parking the bus.

You guys got off to see the hotel. You all checked in and went up to your rooms. Just like in the New Mexico, the entire cast and crew had a floor all to themselves.

You, Thomas, and Dexter were in the last three rooms. You were in the room between them. You put the room key in the door and the room was revealed.

It was very beautiful and looked very comfortable

It was very beautiful and looked very comfortable. You set your suitcase on the big bed and unpacked your stuff. After thirty minutes, you finally finished. Your stomach was crying out for food. You found a room service menu beside the phone on the nightstand. You ordered something quick and that was dinner. You watched Netflix on your laptop, while you ate. You took a shower, then finally got in bed. You turned your phone on airplane mode. It was five minutes after midnight.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning. You woke yourself up. You sat up in your bed and rubbed the sleep out of your eyes. You got up and went to the bathroom. You did your morning routine. You went to suitcase and picked out an outfit. You wore your Senior class T-shirt, jean shorts, and sandals. After you got dressed, you turned your phone off of airplane mode. It was almost 12:00pm.

Just as notifications were coming through, there was a knock at your door. You opened it and saw Thomas on the other side.

"Hey, love. Glad you're up. We gotta head down to the set soon. Also, bring your graduation attire." he said in one breath.

You met Thomas down in the lobby. An Uber car pulled up to the hotel and drove you both to the set. When you got there, Thomas wanted you to put your cap, gown, and cords on before going in. You put your graduation attire on over your clothes and Thomas covered your eyes. You held onto him while walked. He was guiding you somewhere.

"Where are you doing? What's the big surprise?" you asked.

"Are you ready, love?" he asked.

"Yes." you answered.

Thomas moved his hands away from your eyes.

"SURPRISE!" the cast and crew screamed.

You were blown away. They are throwing you graduation party. But, it's round two.

The place was decorated with big graduation balloons and streamers. There were two tables with food and one big cooler full of beverages. You ran over to the cast and they engulfed you in a big group hug. They gave you individual love. You all crowded around a graduation cake and you blew out the candles. You took your cap off and threw up into the air. Everyone was cheering for you.