The World's Greatest Babysitters

Most of the cast members weren't called to set for the next two days. It's only been Dylan, Thomas, and Will because they've had to put in a lot of extra work into the next few scenes.

One day, you and Shai Lun met up for lunch and went to the hotel pool. You got in the shower when you got back to your room. You dried your hair, and put on a T-shirt and shorts. You sat down on your bed and put on some music. Just then, Shai Lun texts you.

She said: "Kaya wants us to come to her room."

You left your room and walked to Kaya's room.
You knocked on the door and Kaya's husband, Ben answered it.

"Hey y/n. Thank you so much for coming." he said, letting you in.

Just as he was closing the door, Shai Lun stepped in. You saw Kaya, Ki Hong, and his wife, Ha Young Choi sitting on the couch. The girls had their babies in their laps.

"So, what do you need?" Shai Lun asked them.

"If it's not too much trouble, can you two babysit while we go out for a few hours?" Ki Hong asked.

"Oh, sure. It's not a problem. We have nothing else to do for the rest of the day." you said.

"Awesome! Thank you guys so much." Ha Young Choi said.

"All you guys have do is feed them, play with them, and put them down for a nap." Kaya explained.

All four of them waved goodbye to their boys and left.

"Well, looks like it's just us two girls and these two boys." you said.

"You got that right." Shai Lun said.

[Many hours later]

It's now night time. Kaya, Ben, Ki Hong, and Ha Young Choi have been gone for hours. You and Shai Lun are exhausted from looking after their busy boys. The boys were on the floor, doing a puzzle. You both were on the verge of exhaustion.

"Where could they be?" you said.

"I don't know. None of them are checking their phones. Have you heard from Thomas?" Shai Lun asked.

"I haven't heard a word from him all day. Dylan said at breakfast that today would be the longest filming day for them." you said, then yawned.

Both of the boys came up to you both and you put them in your laps. They got comfortable by laying down on your chests. You both also got comfortable on the couch and closed your eyes.

The door opened and the two couples came back.

"Hey guys. Shh." Kaya whispered.

She pointed to their babysitters asleep on the couch with their boys asleep on them. Ki Hong took a picture and captioned it "The World's Greatest Babysitters."

Kaya and Ha Young Choi took their boys to bed. Ben woke up Shai Lun. They both tried to wake you up, but you didn't budge.

Then, Thomas came to the door.

"How was filming today?" Ki Hong asked him.

"My legs are killing me because we ran for hours straight." Thomas answered.

"Dang! Do you think that you could wake y/n up?" Ki Hong asked.

"Sure." Thomas said, walking over to the couch.

"Love? Love, wake up." he whispered.

You slowly woke up from your slumber.

"Carry me." you said, holding your arms out.

Thomas wrapped his arms around you and picked you up bridal style. He carried you to your room and laid you in bed. He kissed your forehead.

"Good night, love." Thomas whispered.

"Night." you whispered, then fell back asleep.