Time with the Girls

It's now the second week of July. It won't be long before you start the next step of your education...college. On the 4th of July, everyone in the cast and crew had a cookout on set and lit up sparklers.

~~~~~~~~~~

You haven't been called to set that much lately. It's been about a week since you were last there. The others have given you updates on what happened on set. You have been spending a lot of time with Kat, Nathalie, and Jacob since they haven't been on set since the train rescue scene. When the others come back for dinner, they tell you guys all about it.

The next several scenes in the movie have been taking a long time to shoot because of messing up, constantly changing angles, and moving around the set. Sometimes, one scene would take three days to complete.

Another day and you weren't called to the set. You got to sleep in, until there was a knock at the door. You woke up and opened it. Kat and Nathalie were on the other side.

"Hey girl. We're going shopping today. Wanna come?" Nathalie offered.

"Alright." you groggily said, while rubbing your eyes.

You got dressed and did your morning routine. All three of you went down to the buffet for breakfast. You weren't really hungry, so you just got some French toast, bacon, and an apple. Once you all sat down at a table.

After breakfast, Kat scheduled an Uber to take you guys to the mall. A silver car pulled up and you girls get in the back. Kat told the driver directions on where to go and you were off.

"I wonder what they're doing on set." you said, while looking out the window.

"We've been wondering the same thing ever since the train rescue scene." Kat answered.

"Yeah. Fill us in." Nathalie asked.

They looked eager to know what had happened in the story so far.

You told them everything in very good detail. When you were done telling them, the car came to a stop.

"Here we are." the driver said.

You guys got out and Kat paid for the ride. It was the outlet mall that you, Rosa, and Shai Lun went to that one day. You guys went off to shop. You found the store where you and Shai Lun got your friendship bracelets. You got some for Kendra, Gwen, and Emily. After that, Nathalie spotted a clothing store, so you guys went in there. Kat dragged you both into an African cosmetics store. She got some bath bombs and a lotion set. You got some foaming hand sanitizer. Nathalie just got a headband.

"Okay. We have time for one more store before we have to head back." Kat pointed out.

In the distance, you saw an interesting store. As you got closer, you saw that it was a craft store.

"Can we check out this store before we head back?" you asked.

"Of course." Kat said.

When you entered, there was craft galore! It was all African style of coloring utensils, coloring books, bead kits, and clay. You bought a new pack of markers and an South African-themed coloring book.

After leaving, you, Kat, and Nathalie went back to the hotel. You and Kat hung out in Nathalie's room until the others came back. You colored a picture with your new markers.

As you were coloring, you remembered that your one anniversary is around the corner. You wondered what you and Thomas will do to celebrate a whole year of love and happiness.