A Chance at Redemption

After that freezing cold stunt, Wes called it a night. You immediately got in the shower when you arrived back at the hotel. After that, you laid down in your bed. Your text tone went off and saw that it was from Thomas.

"Are you coming down for dinner?" he texted.

"No. I'll order something from room service." you responded.

You called room service with the phone on the nightstand and ordered something for dinner. While you done eating, you read the next few scenes. You couldn't believe that it's almost finished. As a fan and actress, you didn't want to see it end.

~~~~~~~~~~

Earlier on the next day, Kaya, Aidan, and Patricia filmed where Janson finds the serum vault empty and Teresa figures out that Thomas is the cure. Dexter, Rosa, and the Immune kids return to Lawrence's base, but everything and everyone is gone.

When it was nighttime, you, Dylan, Thomas, Ki Hong, and Will did the scene where Newt, Minho, and Kelsey have a quick word with one another as their health is deteriorating.

Next, the five of you are continuing to roam through the city to get to the tunnels. There's a small part of the scene where Kelsey has a moment to redeem herself, but Newt stops her.

"Action!" Wes called. Everyone is now in character.

Thomas and Minho are holding onto Newt. Gally is carrying Kelsey on his back. They stop for a minute to rest. Gally sets her next to Newt, while Minho supports the two of them. Brenda tries to contact Thomas.

Brenda: (through the walkie talkie) Thomas, are you there? Thomas, do you read me?

Thomas: Hang on, stop. Set them down.
(Minho sits Newt in the stairs and Gally takes Kelsey off of his back. He sets her next to Newt)

Brenda: (through the walkie talkie) Thomas, it's Brenda. Do you copy?

Thomas: Yeah, Brenda. Hey, I'm here.

Brenda: (through the walkie talkie) Where are you guys?

Thomas: We got Minho and Kelsey. We're on our way to the tunnels right now. (looks at Newt and Kelsey as they're breathing heavily for air) Brenda...Newt and Kelsey are not doing so good.

Brenda: (through the walkie talkie) Listen, don't worry about that. I've got the serum, okay?

Minho: (to Newt and Kelsey) It's okay. Hang in there, guys.

Brenda: (through the walkie talkie) Thomas, something's up. Lawrence is gone.

Gally: What is she talking about? He's gone?

Brenda: (through the walkie talkie) Him, his crew, and everything has been cleared out. I mean, it's just weird. I don't know what's going on, but I think you guys need to get out of there. Now!

Thomas: (into the walkie talkie) Okay. Yeah, we're on our way. Just have the serum ready. (to Minho and Gally) Come on, let's get them up.

Kelsey: Wait a minute. I completely forgot. (pulls a vial out of her pocket) There's still a little bit left.

Minho: How can we give it to Newt? We don't have a needle.

Gally: He'll have to drink it. Hurry, we gotta move!

Newt: No, stop! I said no! (knocks the serum out of Kelsey's hand)

The vial goes down the stairs. Thomas, Gally, and Kelsey chase over it. Kelsey was so close to catching it, but it falls down a storm drain.

Kelsey: No. That was our only chance.

Gally: If we move now, we can still get more. (walking back to Newt and Minho)

Thomas: He's right, Kelsey. We need to get out of here. (helps her get up off the concrete)

"Cut!" Wes called out.