Sticky Notes

You guys filmed where Newt says goodbye to Kelsey before he goes with Thomas and Gally to the Last City. Wes explained that Newt doesn't want to go because he's worried that something will happen to Kelsey while he's away. After Brenda and Frypan promise that they'll look over after her, Newt ends up going.

There's a small foreshadowing where his hand shakes. Then, it transitions to the Last City, where Teresa tests the serum on Cheyenne. After Wes explained that, you guys got into character and took your positions.

Gally opens a trapdoor to a tunnel going downward and puts a down ladder in it.

Jorge: Be careful, Thomas.

Frypan: Gally, you take care of these two.

Gally: I know. Newt, you coming?

Newt: (beside Kelsey, holding her hand) Uhh, no. I'm gonna stay here with Kelsey.

Frypan: Hey, you need to go. Brenda and I will look after her.

Newt: (looks at Frypan, then down at Kelsey. He gives in) Alright. Let me know if anything happens when we get back.

Brenda: (puts her hand on Newt's shoulder) Don't worry. She's in good hands.

Newt nodded and lets go of Kelsey's hand. He sits down to tie his shoe when his hand starts to shake.

"Cut!" Wes called out.

Everyone came out of character. Wes, Dylan, Thomas, and Will went to a different part of the set for the tunnel part of the scene.

"Y/n, are you coming back to the hotel with us?" Dexter asked.

"No. Shai Lun asked if I can stay for her scene with Kaya." you explained.

"Alright. See ya later." Rosa said.

They left and you went to the trailers to get out of your costume and makeup.

You found something in one of the pockets of your 31 bag. It was a package of Post It Notes. There was a bigger note on the back. It was Gwen's handwriting.

It said: "Words of encouragement. Pass it on."

You took the plastic off and ideas started to come into your head about what to say. You wrote notes to Wes, Dylan, Thomas, Will, Dexter, Kaya, Rosa, and Shai Lun. You pulled the notes off the stack and put them in your pocket.

You left the costume trailer and went to the part of the set where the WICKED lab is. The design team did an awesome job on constructing a futuristic laboratory. You saw Shai Lun and Kaya taking a selfie. Kaya was in her costume and Shai Lun had on Crank makeup.

"Wow. Look at you two. The scientist and the test subject." you said.

"Thank you for staying, y/n. This makes me feel better." Shai Lun said.

"Of course. It's not a problem. Remember what I said yesterday?" you said.

"The friends that Crank together, stay together." you two said simultaneously.

That made Kaya laugh. Then, Wes came over to you guys.

"Hey girls. Are you guys ready?" Wes asked.

"I was born ready." Shai Lun said.

With that, they all got onto set and into position. You stood behind the camera with Wes and watched. It took a few tries, but they finally got it.

When filming was done, you stuck the Post It Notes by their things. You all went back to the hotel for dinner.

"Hey y/n. What's with the sticky notes?" Dylan asked, holding his up.

"In my school's theatre program, we write sticky notes to each other. So, why not passing that tradition to this cast?" you explained.

For the next few days, everyone was writing notes to each other.