Friends that Crank Together, Stay Together

Filming wrapped for the day. You were exhausted because you felt like you did a lot of work. Thomas contradicts that because he had to hold you in his arms for quite a while. You went to the costume and makeup trailers to get out of your costume and for the makeup artist to remove your Crank scratches.

You walked to the party bus and the driver drove back to the hotel. You were yawning the entire ride.

"Tired, love?" Thomas asked.

You nodded in response.

"Here. You can use my shoulder as a pillow." he said, moving his shoulder near your head.

With that, you laid your head down.

After about twenty minutes, you guys arrived back to the hotel. You immediately got in the shower. You got out and dried your hair. When you were finished, there was a knock at the door. It must be room service.

You went to the door and opened it. Instead of a hotel attendant, it was Shai Lun.

"Well, you're not room service." you said.

"No, I'm not. Everyone was wondering why you weren't at dinner." she said.

"I'm too tired, but I ordered something from room service." you explained, letting her into your room.

You noticed that she had her script in her hands.

"Anyway, what are you doing here?" you asked.

"I want you to help me with my scene. Kaya is too busy with her son, so you are my second call." Shai Lun explained.

"Oh, of course I can help." you said.

"By the way, I heard that you were awesome today on set when Kelsey collapsed." she said.

"Awe, thanks. Now, let's get started." you said.

You also got your script out to read Teresa's lines.

"So, Wes said that I'm gonna be on a bed and Teresa will walk up to me. She'll ask me how I am, while preparing the serum. She will ask me about a memory I supposedly had, then she'll inject me with the serum." Shai Lun explained.

"Okay. That doesn't seem too difficult. Let's try it." you said, propping your script against the nightstand.

Shai Lun laid down on your bed and you stood beside her. Your theatre side kicked in and you said "scene."

You're acting as Teresa and Shai Lun is Cheyenne, who is a WICKED test subject that's infected.

Teresa: Cheyenne?

Cheyenne: Hi Ms. Teresa.

Teresa: Hey. How are you feeling? (a nurse hands her a tool with the serum)

Cheyenne: Okay. (sees the tool) Is that gonna make me better?

Teresa: I hope so. Do you remember the story that you were telling me? About the house you grew up in?

Cheyenne: I..don't..remember.

Teresa: The one by the lake? (administers the serum)

Cheyenne: (tenses up) It burns.

Teresa: I know, I know. (the tool beeps and she takes it out) There we go. All done. You're so brave.

Cheyenne: (takes a few deep breaths and opens her eyes)

"Scene." you said to come out of character.

"That was perfect." Shai Lun said.

"Yeah. Your facial expressions and your voice were spot on." you said.

"Thanks. Um, y/n, can I ask you something?" she asked.

"Anything." you said.

"Can you stay on set with me when Kaya and I do that scene?" Shai Lun asked.

"Of course. I won't go anywhere." you said, giving her a smile.

She gave you a hug, then let go.

"You know, the friends that Crank together, stay together." you told her, which made her laugh.

"Well, see you tomorrow morning." Shai Lun said, then left your room.