Gally's Comeback

Tomorrow and the next day are the big days for filming. These two scenes are the big turning points. Gally's comeback, the group meets Lawrence, and foreshadowing of Newt and Kelsey showing signs of the Flare virus.

Other than filming, Kaya and Ki Hong are stressed out because of their babies. Even though their spouses are taking care of them most of the time while they're away filming. Each day was going like clockwork. Wake up, have breakfast together, and go to the set to film.

Rosa was with you in your room and she was helping you practice your lines and fall for your character to show the signs of the Flare. You know that it's gonna be hard because you don't feel that confident that you can convey the infected state. Rosa is coaching you because she had to do it for the Scorch Trials. After about half an hour, you guys went to Wes' room to show him if it was good enough. He liked it and said that it looks believable.

~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the day to film Gally's comeback. Everyone can tell that Will is excited. He has this big ball of energy for the past few days. You guys arrived at the set and each of you got into costume and makeup. You took a little longer because the makeup artist had to place the Crank scratches on your arm again. You and Thomas met up outside the trailers. You both walked onto the set. It was mainly the extras that play the outsiders. When everyone was there, Wes explained the scene.

WICKED is going to open fire on the crowd and they all have to run for cover. Thomas, Newt, Frypan, Kelsey, Brenda, and Jorge run through a part of a building, where Gally and his men force them into vans. They drive back to Lawrence's base, where Gally sees his friends again.

"Action!" Wes called.

Everyone was now in character. You guys did the explosion part of the scene, then the kidnapped part. Now...it's time.

Thomas, Brenda, and Kelsey get out of one van to see the other one shaking. Jorge jumps out, tackling a masked person. They run over to him, but are stopped by more masked people, pointing their guns at them.

Gally: Everybody, relax! We're all on the same side, here.

Thomas: What do you mean, "same side?" Who are you?

The others stare at the masked person, then he reveals himself.

Gally: (to Thomas) Hey greenie.

Thomas: Gally?

Frypan: (softly) Oh, wow.

Anger builds up inside of Thomas, then he throws a punch at Gally and pins him to the ground. Newt runs over to Thomas.

Jorge: Thomas, wait! Hold! Hold! Hold!

Gally: (to the outsiders) Stop! It's alright.

Newt: (holds Thomas's fist back) Whoa! Whoa! Stop it, stop!

Thomas: He killed Chuck.

Newt: Yeah, I know. I remember. I was there too, alright? But I also remember that he was stung and half out of his mind. (Looks at the outsiders, then back at Thomas) Just calm down, all right?

Thomas: (gets off of Gally)

Gally: (stands up and holds his jaw) Kinda had that coming. Anybody else? Fry? Newt? Girls?

Jorge: (to Frypan) You know this guy?

Frypan: He's an old friend.

Newt: How? How..is this possible? I don't. We watched you die.

Gally: No, you left me to die. And, if we hadn't found you when we did, you'd be dead right now. What are you doing here?

Newt: Minho. WICKED has him here. We're looking for a way in.

"Cut!" Wes called.