chapter 3

Lisa Pov

I woke up because of the sun rays hitting My eyes.

I slowly reach my phone on bedside table.

My eyes went wide when I saw the time.

" Oh my gosh I'll be late" I quickly went to bathroom and did my morning routine.

I quickly run out of my apartment. Our school is not that far anyways.

I was running like a horse. Not minding other people looking at me weirdly . I pulled down my hoodie to try to hide my face.

I was panting so hard. I reached the school and ran towards our room. I quickly opened the door and I got attention of my classmates.

I sigh of relief that Prof. Min is not here yet. I feel that everyone's eyes on me. I look down and pull my hoodie and walk towards my chair.

I sat down on chair. I'm still panting and sweats running to my forehead.

I was startled when someone pokes my side.
I look at my side seeing Rosie looking at me worriedly.

" Lisa are you okay? You look pale? Why are you panting?" Rosie asked worriedly

I took a deep breathe and smile weakly

" I'm fine rosie. I woke up late so I ran going here I thought I'm late" I said in low tone.

" you sure? You look pale" rosie asked again.

I nodded and smile at her. She's about to talk again when Prof.Min entered the class.

" Good morning class, please open your book and we will continue what we have discussed yesterday" Prof.Min said

The class is still going and I'm really not feeling so well. I tried to listen and focus on the class despite the pain I'm feeling right now.

Hours passed the bell rang. I immediately put my things on my bag.

" That's all for today class. See you tomorrow" Prof.min said and went out the room.

I quickly stand up and look at rosie and jisoo unnie side.

" I have to go rosie and jisoo unnie, see you later." I said softly and ran out the room not waiting for their response.

I ran till reach the backyard of our school. I sat on the ground and quickly reach my bag and get my medicine and drink it.

I tried my best to calm myself. I took a deep breath and look at the sky..

A tear escapes from my eyes and I quickly wipe it..

" I miss you so much mom, dad and oppa" I mumble and hug my knees

Minutes had passed the bell rang.. i stood up and fix myself. I walk towards my next class.

I was walking while looking down the ground.. I was startled when I bumped into someone again.. what's wrong with you Lisa.?

I stumble back and fell on the ground. I winced in pain because of the impact.

" What the fuck!! Are you blind?!" A deep feminine and cold voice snaps me out. I shivered.

" i-im s-sorry" I said nervously and slow look at the person in front of me.

I gulp nervously because she's really glaring at me her eyes similar to a cat that made trembled like she wants to skin me alive.

She grabbed my collar and looked at me directly into my eyes. I can see the three girls and boys smirking while looking at me.