chapter 9

Irene Pov

When I came home after I walked Lisa to her work place.. I immediately walked towards my room not minding to greet everyone.

I did my routine and after that I walked towards my bed and took my laptop and called my friends and told them what my plan was for tomorrow.

A smile formed into my lips when they told me they were gonna help me. They are really the best.

" You'll be Mine soon Lisa, ONLY MINE" I mumbled and then I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep with my Lisa.

I woke up because of my alarm clock. I look at time It's 6:00 in the morning. I quickly ran to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I should be early today to get everything i need for my plan.

After an hour and did my routine. I went out of my room and I didn't bother to eat my breakfast.

My driver opened the car door for me when he saw me. I sat on the backseat.

" Let's go to the flower shop" I said without emotion,

" yes young master" he said politely and started driving.

I can only be soft with Lisa. She makes me feel something that's new to me. And she makes me do some things that are out of my imagination. She's the only person who makes the Cold, arrogant, heartless bitch Bae Joohyun in soft.

Minutes had passed the car stop, we already arrived at the flower shop. I went out of the car not minding to wait for my driver to open the car door for me.

I quickly walked to the counter to pick up the flower that i already ordered last night.

A smile plastered on my lips seeing the bouquet of flowers so beautiful and perfect just like my baby Lisa .. but of course Lisa is more beautiful .

I took it and gave the bills and I went out and walked towards the car that my driver was already waiting for me.

He drove towards my school and after a couple of minutes we arrived at school. He parked the car and I saw my friends already waiting for me with their teasing smirks and amusement.

There are some students who looked surprised when I went out of the car holding a bouquet of flowers. It's still early so there are only a few students scattered around the campus.

" Good morning Unnie you look so stunning and hot today" joy said while eyeing me from head to toe.

I smirk and walk towards our room as they follow me.

" I'm always hot and stunning" I said confidently 

They chuckles

We walk towards our room and stop in front of the room. And wait for my baby Lisa to arrive.

I'm holding the flowers and my friends holding the banner saying that "Will go on a date with me Lisa?" And heart shaped balloons.

I was in the middle while my friends were at my side..

Minutes had passed students were coming to our room and it was getting crowded .. I just keep my face straight not minding everyone who looks confused of what's happening .. it's fine with me that they are here so that everyone will see who owns Lisa. So everyone will back off..

My heart is beating so fast and my hands are cold.. why I feel so nervous suddenly.
I took a deep breath and gathered all my confidence.

I was back on the train of thoughts when whispers  were getting louder and seulgi nudged my side.

My eyes went wide seeing the girl I've been waiting for are already at the door.. My baby Lisa is here. She's here. I automatically smiled when I saw her.. she seemed surprised and confused of what's happening.

She covered her mouth in shock.
I slowly walk towards her and then I stop in front of her. She looks so shy.

I reach her hands and look at her eyes..

" I know I'm moving too fast. But I can't help that I hardly fall in love with you when I first saw you. So would you like to go on a date with me baby? Is it a yes or yes?" I asked softly not to give her another answer except for a yes. Nice right??

She looks at me and to my friends also that annoying ant Bobby who is always with my baby. Why are they always together anyways? I know he's just a friend but I can't help but get jealous. My possessiveness takes over me when it comes to Lisa. I don't want to share her with someone.

She's mine and forever will.

Bobby nodded and smiled brightly.

She looked down and slowly lifted her head and smiled shyly and nervously at me .

" y-Yes" she mumbled

She said Yes right??  Did I hear it right? Of course she will say yes. Hello? You never give her a chance to say no Bae joohyun remember? My inner self scolded me.

" It's a yes?" I confirmed

She looks down and slowly nods.

I unconsciously hugged her so tight that i felt she was caught off guard and stiffen of my sudden action. You can't blame me tho I'm so happy.

I was about to kiss her forehead but I was stopped when professor Min pop up of nowhere and asked what's happening.. aish!!! Nice timing! Great! Just great!

Everyone left after prof.min asks them to leave.

I hold lisa's hand and walk towards our chair.

Lisa sat on her chair and I gave the flowers to her that I forgot to give awhile ago..

"T-thank you" she said shyly.

Aww my baby is so cute.

" you don't have to. let's have lunch together and i'll wait for you after class for our date okay?" I whispered and kissed her cheek.

I heard her gasps that made me chuckle softly.

I walk towards my chair and smile with triumph.

Today i'll make sure that you'll be MINE my Baby.

----------->