chapter 8

Lisa Pov

We are now in front of the coffee shop.

I look at Irene unnie that still holding my hand.

I cleared my throat and smile shyly.

" Thank you unnie" I said shyly

" welcome, see you tomorrow" Irene unnie said softly and squeezed my hand gently

I nodded and smiled at her.

" okay unnie, take care okay" I said softly and pulled away my hand

She smiled brightly that made me stare at her for a second. She's definitely more beautiful when she's smiling.

" I will baby" she mumbled

Did she call me baby? Did I hear it right? Or am I just hallucinating again? Yes You are Lisa. Why does she even call you a baby? You're crazy Lisa. She won't call you that. You are not even friends. I scolded myself mentally

" w-what unnie?" I asked her to make sure

She scratched her nape. And stare at me. That made me look at her eyes that screaming determination, fondness and love?

" I said you should go, you'll be late at your work. See you tomorrow at class baby" she said and kissed my cheeks

I froze on my spot. Did she really call me baby and kiss my cheeks? I feel my face heated by her sudden actions. She's really straight forward.

I don't know how long I zoned out when I came back of my senses Irene unnie already at the car. She waved her hand and wore her smile of victory.

I wave my hand unconsciously until I can't see the car anymore.

I hold my cheek where Irene unnie kisses. Is she playing with me? I asked myself

I was back with my train of thoughts when I felt someone watching me. I look around to see if there's someone but it's nothing.

" you better go inside Lisa you are hallucinating again" I mumbled and shrugged the feeling that someone was watching me. That made me shivered in fear.

I quickly went in and walked towards the locker to change my clothes.

Hours later my shift was already finished. I bid goodbye to mina and went out the cafè.

The entire hour while I'm working I can't even concentrate because I feel odd. It feels like someone is watching me intently. But I shrugged it off Maybe I'm just tired.

The cold breeze engulfed me. I start to walk. I just want to reach my apartment and sleep.

I feel shivered on my spine it feels like someone is really watching and following me. I walk fast and look around but there's no one. I just keep walking my hands are so cold because of nervousness.

" you'll be okay Lisa, no one is here, you're just over thinking, just walk until you arrive at your apartment" I mumbled convincing myself everything is fine.

But to my surprise someone pushed me and pinned me to the tree so hard that made me winced in pain.. for the love of God. It really hurts.

My eyes went wide when I recognized who's in front of me looking at me with her annoying and terrifying smirk.

I gulped so hard and tried to push her away from me. But it's no use , she's strong.

" w-what are you doing?" I asked nervously

She smirk evily and grabbed my hands pinned above my head harshly. I flinched with pain. Is she trying to break me? Can Someone remind her that she's pinning me at the tree. Did she even know the tree is so rough and my back and hands will have bruises if she keeps pinning me so hard.