chapter 6

Lisa Pov

I can feel someone holding my hand so tight. I slowly open my eyes to see who it is. Revealing Bobby oppa crying silently. My heart skipped a beat of this kind of scene. I don't want anyone to see them crying because of me. I gather all my strength to suppress my tears.

I squeezed his hand to get his attention. I can feel he was startled. He looked at me directly into my eyes. His eyes screams of worries and regrets. I pulled away my hand and wiped his tears flowing on his cheeks. And smile sadly.

" o-oppa"I mumbled

"How are you? Tell me are you hurt? Do you need something?" Oppa asked worriedly

He really looks so worried about me. That made me smile because he truly loves me. I shook my head.

" I'm okay oppa, how do I get here?" I asked curiously

" I saw you unconsciously at the back of a girl, so I immediately carried you and went here at the hospital, tell me what happened to you princess?" he asked me worriedly

That made me tremble and feel terror upon remembering what happened earlier.

I panicked and I quickly held his hand.

" Please tell me, are you okay? You're trembling. Please calm down princess" he said calmly hiding his worries and panic

" O-oppa," she said in a cracked tone

Flashback

I washed my face and looked at my reflection.

" You did great lisa, you'll be fine" i mumble

I'm washing my hands but I was interrupted when the door opened and clicked sound can be heard at the restroom. Someone locked the door.

I turn around to face who it is. But to my surprise and my eyes went wide when she was slowly walking towards me while looking at me coldly.

" We met again nerdy" jennie said while eyeing me head to toe that made me shivered.

She walked towards me and I stepped backwards until i was cornered.

I gulped nervously and my heart beat frantically.

I was pinned, i put my hands on her shoulders trying to push her away. Shes to close.

" Let's have a little fun, and you'll love this nerdy" she said while sniffing my neck, i can feel her hot breath against my neck. My eyes went wide and I gulped while trying to push her again but shes strong. My knees feel weak.

She cups my face using her right hand. And  force me to look at her. She's smirking and looking at every part of my face. She looked at my eyes down to my nose and lastly to my lips.

I shivered when she never diverted her eyes on my lips. She's biting her lips and slowly leaning towards me. I panicked and about to shout for help but she quickly covered my mouth using her hand. I can feel her nails dig to my cheek.

I flinched with pain and terror, shes glaring at me that i made a big mistake to make her pissed. My eyes get watery of fear.

" wrong move nerdy" jennie said coldly and about to lean again but she was interrupted by a loud thud of the door.

Revealing the person that I didn't expect to be here. Irene unnie and she looks so mad right now. And she's literally glaring at Jennie.

She quickly walked towards us and pulled me and hid at her back.

I'm still recovering in shocked that I didn't hear any of what they were talking about.

I was back of my senses when irene unnie shouted and her hands formed into fist and about to walk towards jennie but i immediately gripped the hem of her shirt.