chapter 10

Jennie Pov

"It's so fucking annoying.. Bae Joohyun you are really the big hindrance of getting My Lisa.. SHE'S MINE! So you wanna play with fire. I'll make sure I'll give the best game that will break your heart in the end.. I will win Lisa's heart by hook or by crook.." in my thoughts while looking at them angrily..

"I'll let you enjoy this time with MY DOLL.. but I'll make sure to mess up your life by ruining my plans.. I won't ever let you take what's MINE"  I mumbles while smirking

We walk towards our chair and I slam my bag on my table getting their attention . I just glared at them and raised my eyebrows..

"Chill jendukie. What's wrong with you?" Naeyon asked me

" Nothing. Just trash I need to dump off" I said coldly while  looking at Irene sharply

My friends look at me knowingly while grinning mischievously.

" We have known you since childhood jendukie, you can't hide anything from us" jimin while looking at me

I sigh deeply. And look at my friends.

" I wanna get rid of that Bae, she's getting my property" I said with full of hatred

" how can you even do that? She owns this school remember?" Namjoon asked

"Tsk! Do I look like I care? I can build my own school." I said coldly

"Why do you hate her so much?" Jihyo asked curiously

I look at my friends and back to Irene who is still staring at my doll.

My hand form into fist and said " She's fucking bitch"

"Aren't you the bitch here?" Nayeon said while smirking that made  my friends high five to each other.

I scoff." Whatever" and I ignore them, I look at my doll again..

I will make you mine.. whether you like it or not Lisa.

Irene Pov

Happy is an understatement of what I'm feeling right now... I'm so happy that my baby said yes to me.

'You basically don't give her a choice Joohyun remember' my inner thoughts

' She's bound to be Mine. And only Mine. So why give her a choice?' I always get what I want. And I want Lisa. I WANT MY BABY and no one can take her away from me, always remember that'. Scolding my inner thoughts

I was back on my train of thoughts when I felt a burning glare towards me. I look around if I'm just hallucinating but guess what I'm right.
.
.
.
.
.
Jennie Kim is boldly glaring at me. I know she's angry, I just smirk making sure she sees it. That made her sulk more and about to stand up but her friends quickly stopped her.

You are still lucky I haven't kicked you out of my school because of what you did with my baby.. one wrong move to touch even a single strand of her hair. I will make you regret it..

No one can touch and take what's mine.

I rolled my eyes and looked back to my baby.

Aigoooooooo she's sooooooo adorable while reading her book.

I wish I was the book she's flipping with those long fingers... Oh my Joohyun you are being perverted again.

Ughhh! I feel so hot thinking Lisa is under me.

I was startled when seulgi nudged me.

" unnie what are you mumbling  and why are you sweating?" Seulgi  asked while eyeing me suspiciously.

I stiffen and quickly composed myself "A-Aniya.. it's just too hot here"I nervously said.

"But there's air-conditioning here and it's pretty cold" seulgi said and smirked all of a sudden.

"Are you fucking your DOLL in your mind?"

"Y-Yaaaah! What are you thinking?!" I said while blushing.

Great this annoying bear won't stop again.

" Are you the top or bottom?" Seulgi asked while wiggling her eyebrows

I pinched her arm really hard that make her groaned

" You Kang close your dirty mouth if you don't want me to close it for you" I scolded her

"Then close your dirty mind too pervert bitch" she mumbles loud enough for me to still hear it.

I just shook my head, why do I have annoying friends.

I just go back to stare at my baby and feel so excited about what will happen later.. I will make sure to make you mine baby.

Third person Pov

"You are just only Mine, I will make her suffer, you are just a pathetic nerd"  mumbles a person who's leaning at the corner watching them with jealousy and planning some devilish act.

--------------------
Hello guys. Im back sorry for short and super late update. 😅 my apologies

Thank you for always supporting my stories i truly appreciate you guys.

For those comments and messages that made me happy.

I hope you still be with me till the end of the stories .😉

Lots of love my butterflies 😘😍❤
Stay safe everyone😊

---->
Adie