chapter 4

Lisa Pov.

" May I know what's your name My beautiful princess?" Bobby asked playfully

I rolled my eyes and about to answer but I was interrupted with a loud bang on a table.

Everyone who's still in the room got startled. I slowly look where the loud thud came from. It's from the table of Irene unnie.

" Yah! Unnie what the hell.. you scared us. What's wrong?" Seulgi was annoyed.

" There's an asshole ant who is interfering with my territory. I don't share what's mine. So I killed it." Irene unnie said coldly but meaningfully

" oh poor ant. Sorry for this bitch." Momo said while looking for the ant on the table

That made her friends laugh. A smile formed into my lips looking at them but immediately vanished when I looked at Irene unnie's direction. She's literally looking at me with an unreadable expression.

I was back on myself when bobby oppa spoke again.

" Princess do you want to have lunch with me?" He teased me again. He's really acting like a kid again.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

" what's wrong with you oppa?" I whispered

" why? I'm just asking you to have lunch because I'm hungry" he whispered back and pout.

" let's not talk here. You owe me an explanation" I whispered

" Lisa do you know each other?" Rosie asked curiously

I gulp and look at bobby. What am I supposed to say?

I'm about to answer but Bobby is faster to answer for me.

" Yes. I'm sorry about that guys. I'm just messing with her. We are actually been friends for a long time. She's like my little sister" Bobby oppa said softly

I sighed of relief and smiled at him.

Everyone nodded but still Irene unnie looking at me. What's wrong with her??

" I'm sorry guys but we have to go.. see you later" oppa said and bow slightly towards them.

And he dragged me outside, I wasn't able to bid goodbye to them.

Irene Pov

I feel so irritated and annoyed by that girl named Jennie. I saw how she looked at Lisa and smirked plastered on her lips.. that made me want to rip her lips.

I thought I'm just gonna deal with that cold bitch but there's more. And worse than I thought.

A guy named Bobby who is obviously flirting with Lisa. That made my blood boils.. No one has the right to flirt or touch what's MINE. And Lisa is MINE. SHE'S MINE!

I slammed the book on my table as hard as I could because of my anger with that guy. Everyone got shocked by what I did.. he should be thankful because I don't poke his eyes looking at what's already mine.

He explained that she treated Lisa as his sister but still I don't like the way she touches and near Lisa.. I know I'm possessive but you can't blame me. Lisa is just like a delicate flower needs to be taken good care of. So I'm not gonna let anyone touch and take what's mine.

I was back with my train of thoughts when seulgi whispered something that caught me off guard.

" You are jealous aren't you? I know you like Lisa unnie" seulgi whispered while smirking

I gulp of nervousness.

" you better hurry unnie, someone is eyeing your nerdy. I saw a girl named Jennie looking at her." Seulgi added