ch.3: i hope they get the message

Monday

Olivia's pov

So I have so,amazing news lzzy is transferring schools, so Wednesday she is going to be here with me at school. So I got up and changed into this:

So I am super excited, but well over the weekend meaning Sunday I got home Saturday, I got to help out with lzzy, and the best thing is she is a fertile copycat. And a sassy bitch like me. So we are going to be good friends. But I thought it was a nice day I would ride my Harley. So I turned it on and rode to school.

At school

So I got off and I saw people outside staring I was in a amazing mood, so I said, " hi guys. Cute offutt Sydney." I know a few names but I told her that walking in, and saw tiff I said, " hi tiff oh cute shoes love them." So this was me in a good mood. Nothing can bring this down. But she did have red stilettos on and I am one for having a pair of stilettos. But I walked in and went to the office, " hi Diane, so how's your morning going so far?" She said, " pretty good so far, what's got you in a good mood liv?" I smiled and said, " so I got you a little something from last week. And I meet a friend."

She smiled and I gave her a cedar point snoopy lynyrd with a key chain for valravn. She said, " oh thank you. So who is this friend?" I said, " well she is transferring from Indiana to here, Wednesday. I met her when I was in line for wicked twister." She smiled and said, " that is always a fun on. But how was your vacation?" I replied, " good I meet a friend sat by the beach, and cleared my head form drama." She smiled and said, " that is good. Also don't forget you have your speech this morning in SRT." I replied, " I forgot thank you for reminding me. But I am heading to class by Diane."

So I walked out and headed to first hour. And got Held up by the one bio teacher, Mrs. Shelly, and Ricky. I smiled and said, " good morning mrs.shelly, ricky." I smiled and walked past them. But I had to bring my pic with Olivia. So we got a pic when we got off valravn. But I walked in and saw a substitute. She seemed a little older. And she snapped, " what are you doing here?" I said, " I am sorry miss but I am I going to my seat and also I have to.leave five minutes early." She said, " okay state your name" I replied, " Olivia black miss." She said, " okay I see it in the notes. So you can leave five minutes early. But for now take your seat?"

I did and I sit in the back but people just moved out of the way, so that was okay. So let's go to before I leave five minutes early. And well this school, is 90% ignorant fucks. So I have been bullied ever since I moved here, but last year changed. As I think you can tell. But I walked down to the auditorium and I memorized it. So I needed to write it on paper first and this was my document.

So this is my life, I am olivia black , and I am 18 years old, and to basically put it this way, I am a unique, yet quiet person. But I have to at least say this, people have their own style there own voice. We have one mind, our mind. Some people might not believe a thing I say but, that might not be the true fact.

So finally getting to the real point of this, is because one actual thing that happens in our society, in schools. Now I am not talking about politics, gossiping, or crap like that, I am talking about the true demon that really portrays: bullying. I know people might not see or think that but it happens in our everyday life.

" my stomach hurts and I have headaches everyday. The girls are spreading rumors. About me and telling secrets, and it just doesn't feel right to me.

Is there something wrong with me? Or am I really what they say I am? Could I be a victim of bullying? Have you ever been bullied?

Has it happened to your peers or have you just seen it on tv?