ch.10: romance from love

Three years later: 2020

So it has been three years now and well me and Jackson have been together for four years now. And well we moved to orlando Florida. And well we both work at universal studios, but during Halloween we are haunted house actors. So this was our dream job. He still works as a tattoo artist and he has done a lot of mine. But well I know have two sleeves. A few more piercings. And well we are known as the haunted couple. At work. I think it is sweet. But well he is planning something I don't know.

October 31: last night of HHN

so right now I am working as a actor for purge: anarchy. And well Jackson is in this one too.

Jackson's pov

So me and Olivia have been together for four years and well we are at work right now. My boss knows, a few of the actors know and we'll all but Olivia knows. But she is working in sector a right now I am supposed to walk over to her sector. That is what I am doing right now. But well people are walking around I scare the hell out of them. But I saw Jason. And he gave me a smile and he went over to her and tapped her shoulder. But well I wanted this to be perfect. So our song started playing and it was rebel love song by black veil brides. And I started singing to it. She noticed me.

And her face was redder than a burned rose to flame but I stared into her eyes singing and she sang with me.

No ones pov

So Jackson and Olivia, were singing and they sounded amazing together and a lot people stopped and well they got it on video. But he got on one knee and said, " Olivia Lauren black, we have been together for so many years, and I have gotten to know you so well. But will you do me the honor and marry me?"

Olivia's pov

Omg okay so Jackson got on on one knee and he said, l Olivia Lauren black, we have been together for so many years, and I have gotten to know you so well. But will you do me the honor and marry me." Yep just crying,face red, and makeup just smearing. I said, " yes! A thousand times yes." I gave him a hug and he yelled, " she said yes!" He gave me a kiss and I said, " I will love you forever." He smiled and said, " we were simply meant to be." So this was the most amazing night of my life and well I heard people clapping and oh hell I ignored them I am getting married to the man I love.

December 20

So well I am back in Pennsylvania and well this is the greatest day of my life and wellme and Jackson are getting married on Valentine's Day. But well we are still here working but since it is well I don't know what the hell to call it. But I am hanging over the toilet with Julia. And she is now showing a little and well she did tell Jared and she sent me a video of the reaction, it was funny but well she sent it to me and this is the video.

So Jackson came with me back home and well we were deciding on getting married here or back down in Orlando. But well I am super freaking happy about this. And well I do know who my bridesmaid is going to be. Lzzy and Julia. But well I am going to try to see if she will answer the phone but well we are in a hotel right now so I texted lzzy and Julia and asked, " hey you guys wanna hang today?"

They replied quick, " are you here in Pennsylvania?" I laughed, " meet me at her mall and find out." So I got up and dressed into this:

So I told Jackson, " hwy Jackson I am going to meet up with lzzy and Julia I love you and I will be back later."

At the mall

So I got to the mall and I saw lzzy and Julia with a baby bump. I squealed and said, " lzzy julia. I missed you guys so much." I gave them a hug and said, " you are so omg I missed you guys so much. How far along are you?" She replied, " about four months." I said, " wait four months?" She blushed and said, " yeah love of hearts back in July." I said, " never mind. Do you guys know what the baby is?" She smiled and said, " we are having twins" me and lzzy squealed, " that is so great. And Olivia aphis are you and Jackson."

We went to this restaurant and got a small lunch. I said, " well we are doing okay." She barked, " so help me if he hurt my best friend I am not afraid to kick his ass." I laughed and said, " well the date is Valentine's Day." Julia said, " oh my goodness. Your engaged?" I nodded and showed them the ring. And the ring looked like this:

But his is blue, and well we talked and we did choose the bridesmaid dresses but my wedding dress I am not sure about.

January 28

So it is now january and we have our cake ready, theme and all that but no wedding dress yet. I can't decide and well today is our last option I am back home and well Julia did not have her babies yet but she is due on March 21. And lzzy is now working at a fashion empire in New York City. But well today is our last day before my wedding and well I have to say this is our last option. I said, " lzzy phone please." She gave me it and well we are going to goto the fashion designer in Boston.

So I told her what was going on and that my wedding was going to be this gothic Victorian era. And well she said, " I have the perfect idea I will have this done by feb. 4, Okay?" I said, " okay,thank you." She said, " you are very welcome. And don't stress okay." I smiled, " I will try not to thank you. See you then."

I ended the call and said, " well it is it. She is going to have the dress done in a week." We squealed and well I can't wait. But then Julia said, " uh guys my water just broke." Shit, I dialed an ambulance and I said, " okay Julia stay with me. You will be fine, breath and don't hyperventilating." Lzzy said into the phone, " hello. We are here with our friend Julia and her water just broke." They replied, " okay we are on our way where are you mam?" She replied, " the local mall, at the store forever twenty one."

She nodded and hung up. Then replied, " there on there way. Five ten minutes tops." I looked to Julia and well I learned a few things, " Julia stay with me. Don't look from my eyes okay. The ambulance is going to be here in ten. But I am going to need you to tell me what your feeling right now Okay?" She was unresponsive and well I said, " Julia. Hey Julia?" She was still unresponsive. I said, " fuck, she is in shock right now." The two EMTS came over and said, " is she okay" I said, " no she is unresponsive and went into shock." They said, " okay we need to rush her to the immediate care center. Okay on a count of three. One two three."

They lifted her on the gurney and well we rushed to the hospital.

Two days later

So Julia did come out of the state of shock and well she did have two baby girls. And well they are permitted by two months but well she is doing well and well the most wonderful thing happened he and Julia's anniversary is today and we are still in the hospital, but he came in I knew what he wanted to do. But he said, " Julia. Happy anniversary." She smiled and said, " happy anniversary." She smiled But he continued, " so for our an adversary I want to do something we both will love. So Julia will you do the honor and marry me again?" She cried and said," yes. I would love to."

I was crying again. But well this was a very eventful week, and well I am getting married to the man I love so we get to share these moments to.