ch.4: i have proof

At lunch

So I sat alone again and well I was still in a good mood but the motionless clan came over and asked, " so where were you last week?" I laughed and said, " having the time of my life." They looked at me, " Okay that doesn't make sense." I pulled out the picture. And said, " see I went to cedar point the roller coaster capital of the world. And screaming my head off." They laughed and said, " nice and I want to apologize for the other day." I said, " it's fine it is just I rather not remember my past. So let's start off fresh."

They nodded and i said, " hi I'm olivia black but you can call me liv." They said, " hi so I'm chris, that is Ricky, Ryan, vinny, and devin, but we call him ghost." I smiled and said, " cool, so aren't you supposed to be the scariest clan of dom vampires in the country?" They nodded and I laughed, " okay, but just so you know in this school you will need a cut throat attitude."

So today went well and I actually am super happy. But I was thinking for today I would help out with like gym and in the office. But no never mind I am gonna see if Jackson is there today. I can text him on messenger. But I was ripped out of my thoughts by tiff combing over and she said, " okay I have to ask are you okay?" I said, " yes I am okay Tiffany thank you for asking. Are you okay?" She was just blank she said " okay we need to get you to the nurse this is not right. I am a total bitch to you and you are nice to me what's with that?"

I laughed and said, " I know and well today I am just in a good mood. But I do love your shoes, I am a big fan when it comes to stiletto heels. But you are rocking them." Her mouth dropped and she said, " okay thanks but you sure you are feeling okay?" I nodded and said, " yes, I just had a good week, screaming my head off." She looked confused, "cedar point." Her mouth went to the floor, " you went to the roller coaster capital. Lucky. How was it?" I laughed, " it was good and there will be a new transfer, wednesday. I met her when I was on raptor. And while we were talking while it was going and well we clicked."

She laughed and thoughtful words came out, " olivia, I am so sorry I am a bitch to you. It is just in the school you kind of have to have a cut throat attitude, and well you are top cat so just I am sorry." Okay what she is apologizing yes I have a heart, " you are forgiven tiff, and how about this we start off fresh."

She smiled " I would like that. Hi I'm Tiffany but call me tiff." I smiled, " hi I'm olivia, but please call me liv." The guys looked to us and said, " okay this just got weird." I laughed, " we are cool guys, we actually used to be friends and now we are friends again. Right tiff?" She smiled," right. Oh also the homecoming dance is coming up. Would you like to go shopping with me?" Okay I am one for shopping to. " sure. I get out after this we can go then." She looked confused, " I don't have the last three periods. Super half day."

Next day

" ah! Oh thank god it was just a nightmare." I was breathing heavy. I saw it was only five thirty. I told myself, " okay just might as well get up." I got out of bed and took a hour long shower. That felt freaking nice. But well I have to face the music today. So let's see grab offutt and I should see if Jackson can do it today? I will text him,

Conversation: olivia and Jackson

O: hey Jackson are you free today?

J: yeah I have an open spot

O: can I come in today?

J: sure we can catch up to.

O: thanks.

So after an hour it was around six, so I got dressed into this offutt:

So I got this when I was in town Saturday, but today Jackson can do my tattoo. And well I have one in mind I will show you in a minute. But well I am going to take my mustang today, and I think yesterday but well so really quick since I am half human I have half blood in my system. And also I have only one tattoo which is my knuckles. And today I am going to be getting this on my right forearm. So Jackson he is well has been my best friend and brother really since the seventh grade. He is a dom vampire.

And he says he will stay a single Pringle the rest of his life. I told him I doubt that is gonna happen but worth a try. So also when ever he does my tattoos he cuts the price in half and well I am part friend sister blood bag. Yeah. I still am freakishly terrified, about it but he wasn't the one who tried to drain me dry. That was a certain someone whom I will not say its name. But yeah so I am also thinking on dying my hair. That and cutting it.

At school:Cafeteria

So it was lunch rush, and I grabbed a bottle of water, and well since Jackson is going to be doing my tattoo. I am not wanting to faint. So I was texting him and scrolling through insta. But I then felt a presence in front of me, " hi random person." I heard the voice and I said, " what do you need?" He replied, " well tiff told me what you did to her. And that was a bad move, now how are we gonna teach you a lesson?" I said, " you do know I am not afraid. Right?" They laughed, " oh don't worry, you are just a little weakling." I shot my head up and said, " it is not like you can do anything?"

I got up and so did they. He came around and growled, " don't be a total dramatic bitch." He punched me, and I just turned my head and said, " uh uh, wrong choice." I backhanded him and punched him in the gut. And just like that he was down. I laughed, " so who else want their ass kicked?"

They ran away, I cursed under my breath, " fuck. That hurt." I went to the bathroom and well I saw a tiny bruise forming. I rolled my eyes grabbed my stuff and went to the main office, " hey Diane can I leave school a little early?" She said, " sure you alright?" I said, " no this guy punched me in the jaw. And I have a small bruise. So also I have to meet up with Jackson."

She nodded and said, " okay well we can try to give him detention." I said," no he is just another one of them pricks." She came around and Said, " okay well I will be here if you need anything." I smiled," thank you Diane." I said bye and went to my car. I called Jackson and he said he is there. So I got in my car put a slipknot cd in. And headed over.

At the shop

So I got there and walked in, " hey Livy." I sighed and said, " hi Jackson. Easy with the hug. I am a little fucked up." He said, " you didn't get into another fight did you?" I said, " no some prick slammed me in my jaw. And well I kicked his ass and I think you get it." He laughed and said, " okay well I have the outline drawn already and we can get going with it." I nodded and we went to the back so I was getting this on my right forearm.

I love nightmare and Alice in wonderland. Along with the band Alice In Chains. But we were doing it all black so this looks cool. But well we were talking and I told him, " oh also I got you something from when I went to cedar point." He said, " how was cedar point. Which you didn't bring me with."

I laughed and said, " well I got you a new sweater, from the ride steel vengeance." He grabbed it out of my bag, and said, " thank you that is killer." He continued, " so how was it?" I laughed, " it was awesome, and I met a friend." He shot his head up, " my friend made a friend I am so proud of you."

I laughed, " and the funny part is we met on raptor. Like just making a conversation while the ride was going, and she is a fertile copycat. So I am not the only copycat." He smiled and said, " that's nice but I am done if you wanna look." I saw it in the mirror, that is sick. I love it. " thank you this is awesome." He smiled and said, " your welcome. And also I didn't catch the name you said?"

I replied, " her name is Elizabeth, but call her lzzy." He smiled, " is she pretty?" I slapped his shoulder, " hey paws off boy. She is going to be transferring tomorrow. So you can see her tomorrow I will bring her in." He smiled and gave me a hug, " hey Jackson u feel you breathing on my neck." He back off and said, " sorry. Just haven't fed in four weeks."

I slapped him in the back of the head. I sat back down and said, " you are lucky you are my friend." I bared my forearm not the one with the tattoo though. He said, " thank you for being my friend."

I rolled my eyes and said, " just make it quick. Still paranoid." He just- I gasped in shock, and I keep forgetting his fangs are long. But he makes this only a minute and a half. But he had gauze ready, thank gosh. But he retracted and said, " sorry I hurt you." I sighed, " it's fine, just I forget how long your fangs are."

He smiled with still exposure. I asked, " okay do your fangs grow longer or what?" He said, " no I don't think they do. But once again thank you. For being my friend and helping me out with this. And being my guinea pig with tattoos." I laughed and said, " it's fine. But the next time I come in I will have a whole new look."