ch.8: week before prom

Monday night

So it is Monday night and me and lzzy are still at the mall trying to find dresses for prom. We have our shoes and hair idea already. But it is just crazy right now you see we waited till last minute for dresses. And didn't get them. But I am really thinking on going to plan b. Online shopping.

I told lzzy, " you know we should just shop online." She said, " fair enough." So we left and well prom is Saturday, and well we get out for summer Wednesday, so graduation is soon. Like the Saturday after this. But I dropped her off at her house, and I went back to mine. And Jackson was home, and I got in and heard a loud crash, " Jackson?" No answer. I walked up stairs and heard him, I said, " Jackson." I heard him faintly say, " Olivia?" Please tell me he didn't do something stupid. I walked in the bedroom, and saw the dresser on top of him I said, " fucking hell." I lifted it up. And he rolled out and was out of breath.

I said, " Jackson care to explain?" He panted, " so I wa staying to grab something and well I monied wrong and grabbed the dresser then soon came down." I said," you are lucky your adorable." He smiled and pecked my lips. So I went downstairs, and grabbed my laptop. I got this last month. Jackson got it for me as a early present. But well I started to look online for dresses and soon I think I did.

So one was a black and red floor length ombré dress. And the other it was ripped and well a pencil dress. Then I found this one. It was this cute dress.

So I thought I have my one pair of shoes and I can dye my hair. Yep buying this dress so I hit buy and it was fifty bucks. That's not bad. So I got it and Jackson was being a little curious cat, " whatcha doing?" I smiled and said, " getting my prom dress. And I don't want you to see it until Saturday." He smiled and it read will come in Friday. So that is good that means it is not far. But well I went up stairs. To grab my shoes, and well I know what I was gonna wear for shoes, And well these shoes were hella cute.

So I got these a few days ago and well I saw them and I love them so I got my offutt done and well I need to get my hair done so I texted lzzy and asked her, " do you wanna get our hair and nails done Thursday or Friday?" She replied, " I say Thursday but can I do our nails?" I thought okay why not, " sure. But I got my dress did you?" She texted back that is so cute, but what are your shoes?" She texted back this dress and it is super cute.

Okay those are super cute. But well that was planned for tomorrow. And well we are going to prom. I don't know why the hell I am excited for this?" Oh well at least I can dye my hair.

Thursday

So I had the idea of what I wanted to do, and well I am gonna get one streak for my hands and the rest of my hair is going to be all black, and I grabbed my purse and keys, and well Jackson was going to hang out with axel. And he and him are becoming good friends. But I drove to the mall and met up with lzzy. So she decided since her dress is black and well she was going to go with something totally different, her hair was going to be a black and white under dye. So her hair on top is going to be black and once she ties her hair up it is gonna look mixed.

But we walked in and well I got a text from Jackson he said, " I'm gonna spend the night with axel so I will see you tomorrow. Luv u." I smiled and texted back okay, " lzzy you wanna have asleep over at my house Jackson is staying with axel."

She squealed, " sure and we can binge watch horror movies." I smiled " I am glad your my friend." She said, " same." So we got our hair done and this took an hour. But well we payed and went back to my house. So we got into our pajamas, and well I came back down and she was wearing a Batman onesie, and I was wearing my jack skelinton one, I smiled " pizza?l"

She nodded and I grabbed my phone and ordered it. So that would be twenty minutes. But well I pooped in jigsaw and well I got this from upstairs. So we started that and just after the screen got to the play screen the door rang, " I'll get it." I got up and went to the door, it was the pizza I said, " here you go and thanks." It was twenty even. So I shut the door and said, " okay pizzas here."

So she stole the pizza and ran to the couch I said, " lzzy share." We started the movie. And well after this I knew what movie we should watch next. Jeff Dunham minding the monsters. It is funny as hell.

So we binged watched the saw series once again. And the. I said, " okay so now we need to watch this." She saw the cover and said, " okay?" So we watched the movies, and well we had prom tomorrow so it started at seven and ended at nine and well the after party was going to be in the park. So I was debating on going, but well we hanged our dresses and well we had this all planned out.