ch.6: never went to the other side

I woke up in a white room and I looked around starting to realize I was back again. Zach came in and said, " now you see I always get what I want so be a good girl. See you around Olivia." I growled and thank goodness I am a demon, thanks dad. I laughed and just concentrated, building up all my anger, all my rage, hate, and revenge. I busted out of the chains and just saw a puff of smoke. Then I knew my eyes were black, I do have wings but I looked killer. I saw my hair was a little shorter. Still looked cute, and my offutt was awesome.

And my heels I love these they were my mothers. I loved it but I tired my hair up and I realized I had these little gems in.

So I growled, " look out my demon side is back."

Elizabeth's pov

So liv went home early, and well I am trying to text her but she is not answering. Then I got a text from an unknown number, " hi this is Jackson, a friend of liv's do you know where she is I can't find her." Total hell. I got up and thank goodness it was right when the bell rang I texted the guy back and said, " I think I know. Grab a dagger and bring it with." I growled and me and her have been becoming really close she told me what happened and will it hit me in the face that idiot stole my best friend.

Zach's pov

So well I think this plan will go well it is not like she is going anywhere, I heard a crash, and sky went over to see what happened, " stay low." I whispered to him. He nodded and walked over, then he was just snatched out of thin air. I grabbed a dagger and walked over but before I could I saw Olivia, and this wasn't looking like her. She is a half copycat. How the hell can she do this.

Olivia's pov

I had revenge in me, and well I knew just what to do. You see sky and Zach were the two morons that tried to kill me. So why not a little payback. I walked over and I saw total destruction in his killer eyes. I said, " it is okay to be afraid Zach." He ran towards me I grabbed his dagger and threw it so it slammed the wall. I Laughed ," what to weak?" He flashed his fangs and I argue," you don't scare me anymore!" I snapped his neck and he was gone.

I turned around to see Elizabeth and Jackson. I said, " hi guys what's up?" They looked at me like the fuck? I heard Jackson curse, " what the fuck?" I said, " so I have to tell you two something and you can't tell the others not another living or undead soul. Got it?" They nodded and I said, " good so I am a half demon and half copycat." Jackson passed out. I said, " what's his deal?" She said, " what happened are you okay?" I said, " that moron he is dead." She gave me a hug. " Olivia please don't scare me like that again." I gave her a hug back and said, " I will try not to. But he kidnapped me so. Speaking of which my phone died."

She sighed, " what its true." She laughed, Jackson got up and I said, " morning sleeping beauty." He got up and said, " okay first off what the hell. And two where did you go with your sanity my friend?"

I said, " Jackson you and I both know I lost my sanity years ago." He replied, " fair point." I said, " so who wants to go out?" We walked out the corridors and I said, " what are they doing here?" Lzzy replied, " do not ask me. I have no idea." I looked to Jackson." Neither did I olivia.""

Then i said, " okay what are you guys doing here?" They said, " we followed them and while we were just curious. And what the fuck?!" I laughed and said, " what?" Lzzy whispered in my ear, " your demon side is still showing." I said, " thanks I will put my wings away though." I did and well I just hid them they can go in this like camouflage mode. So people won't see.

Then I said, " that better?" They nodded I walked over and well they were just staring me down I said, " okay you can stop staring at me like I am food thank you." They stopped and quickly looked away I mumbled, " goofballs."

But well that went well and I just walked home but well before I did Jackson caught up to me and said, " Olivia wait up for a moment." I turned to him. And said, " yeah?" He said, " Olivia, listen. I know we have been friends for I don't know how long but I need to tell you, I don't know how long I have had a crush on you but I think I have had this a year after we met."

I blushed, " but Olivia, I have fallen hard for you, and well I want to ask Olivia will you go out on a date with me?" I blushed and said, " Jackson I have to tell you something to, I have also had a major crush on you to and I would love to go out on a date with you just name the time and date."

He smiled, " tomorrow night Okay? At seven?" "I would like that, but is there a specific attire?" He said, " well I would like to take you to dinner." I said. " I would like that so I will see you tomorrow at seven. Good night Jackson." I smiled and left. So this is going to be the best night ever.

Next night:

So I got dressed into this and well I curled my hair but well I just love this dress it is cute and comfy as hell.

I forgot I had this dress but well I grabbed my killstar jacket and I was about to open the door when I heard a knock, I opened to see Jackson and damn hot. But he said, " wow you look amazing." I blushed and said, " thank you but you don't look to bad yourself mister." He said, " are you ready to go?" I nodded and said, " yes." So he took my hand and well he is the sweetest guy you will ever meet.

But he said, " so I know this isn't the greatest but it's my brothers pride and joy so I can bust it up." I saw a old 96 corvette. I said, " your brother has a 96 corvette. That lucky bitch." He laughed and said, " I take it you like these versions?" I said, " if you are the type of person to have a 96 corvette you got a lot of pride to keep this."

He opened the door and I said, " thank you." So he drove and I was making conversation well actually no we were singing at the top of our lungs, so this is us listen to slipknot singing in the car going on a date. But all we did was have a conversation, and soon enough we got to the restaurant.

And this is probably the most nicest places in town. But we got out and I saw him staring me down. I rolled my eyes and said, " Jackson after we eat then you can." He looked away really quick, and I heard him apologize, " sorry." I laughed and said, "it's fine."

But we ate dinner and it was really delicious. I got a small chicken sandwich and a glass of water, Jackson got a small steak, medium rare. And I smiled it from where I was sitting but well this was a really good dinner. And well I knew Jackson was having desert. You know cause he's a vamp. Never mind.

But we walked out and well he said, " so how about a little midnight stroll under the moonlight stars?" I said, " I would like that." He took my arm and we walked but then we came to this abandoned park. I heard him ask, " Olivia?" He turned around, " I have to confess something." I was concerned, " I want you to know that out of our friendship and time together we have always spent. I feel like I know you like I met you from day one. But what I am trying to ask is I know this is the short time but Olivia, will you be my girlfriend?" I said, " I would love to Jackson."

He gave me a kiss and it was really passionate but I felt a fang prick my lip. I said, " when was the last time?" He said, " I believe last week Monday." I nodded and said, " okay, just take it slow." I moved my hair and turned around with my neck exposed, and he moved in close but said, " Olivia are you sure?"

Jackson's pov

So Olivia moved her hair and exposed her pale white neck, and in my eyes I saw a blue vein, I moved in close and asked her, " Olivia are you sure?" She said, " Jackson I trust you." I knew she was trusting me but I just was slightly shocked.

Olivia's pov

I told him I trust him, and I did but I felt him wrap his arms around me and my head, but pulling my head to the side lightly, and he leaned in, I felt his cold breath and it sent shivers down my spine but then just a piercing sharp pain fall through my body. And nerves. This lasted around two minutes but soon it went away. He pulled his fangs away and said, " thank you. But I need to ask I know this might not be the right time but Olivia black will you be my girlfriend?"

I turned around and said, " I would love to be Jackson. And this time I think you should transfer schools." He smiled And said, l I would love to Olivia." So he does go to school but is home schooled. And well now he can go to my school. He is my age. But well we can finish senior year with a total new style.