ch.7: two months to graduation

March

So it has now been two months and well it is amazing. I have a loving boyfriend. And me and Jackson are the two baddest couple in school. And we got the most scariest clan in the country to be afraid of us. That is damn good. But well we both ride, bikes. He has his and I have mine. We also over break He and I got matching tattoos. Which I thought was sweet, it's says, " so what if I am crazy, the best people are." I loved it and it is Harley Quinn inspired. But well we love each other. Very much.

And I know Jackson he just doesn't like me for my vein, but he loves me for me. And who I am. But well our winter formal is coming up along with prom. And well I really think we are going to be the school's baddest high school sweetheart couple.

Wednesday

So I got up and got dressed into this little offutt:

And well Jackson moved in with me three weeks ago. He had his own room. But I said, " hey Jackson come on we got to get to school." He came out looking like a cute demon. And I said, " hi." He gave me a kiss and said, " you look hot in that offutt." He always knows what to say and it made me blush I said, " thanks but you don't look to bad yourself." He smiled and we walked down stairs. So it is getting warmer out and the snow melted, so that is a plus. But I heard him ask, " liv you wanna ride them today?"

I smiled, " Jackson, what type of question is that?" He smiled and threw me my keys. " thanks." So we walked out and lzzy also is dating someone, his name is axel super sweet but she meet him on Halloween. And well they talked and well clicked, but he is a wolf, and well he has twelve siblings, six are girls and the other six are brothers.

They love lzzy, but I could see those two in the future, having s white wedding. And me I sure as hell know I don't think anyone is gonna put a ring on it.

So we got to the school and I saw a few new people. They were like tall, a few of them were girls, wore skimpy outfits. And the others you could tell they were wolf. Or total jock heads. But they were walking and we just arrived. I took off my helmet and got off Jackson got off his and gave me a kiss. I smiled, and said, " who do you think those ones are?" He said, " well they look like freshman. They won't stand a chance here."

I smiled and we walked in and well I got my locker and his is right across the hall from mine which I am really happy about. I won't be the clingy bitch girlfriend. I don't believe in it. He can have some space, but I would like to spend some time with him. But if he wants to go out with his friends he can go out.

But I grabbed my things and went to class. And Jackson knows about my half schedule and I asked if he was okay with it he said sure. But he then went to the office and asked if he can go. But for now I got to walk with him and well his first hour was history. And I knew the class wasn't far away only two doors down. But I went to my classes and so did he.

Jackson's pov

So prom and the winter formal or as they call it snow coming is almost here so I want to ask her to prom and the snow coming dance but I knew for prom I wanted to go all out. And I asked lzzy if she could help me. So I have been texting her on and off and well. I would like to ask her to the both dances but well I just She is is my world. And she makes my undead heart beat again.

At lunch

Olivia's pov

So I got to lunch and well Jackson got held back a few minutes in class so well I am waiting for him, and then all I hear is clapping, here's me thinking what the fuck? But I pulled out my ear bud and saw lzzy running over to me and well I got up and went over and said, " okay what is going on?" She dragged me and the whole school just followed us outside. And here's me thinking am I going to have to run? But we get outside to see Jackson and motionless in white and lzzy went over and held up the banner and he came over and I read the sign it said, " will you go to snow coming and prom with me?"

I couldn't help but cry. I gave him a hug and said, " yes." He smiled and I said, " I love you." He gave me a kiss and well my right leg went up. Great. That's embarrassing. But he gave me a bought of black and white roses. I said, " thank you." He smiled and said, " she said yes." They broke out into applauds. And cheers. But well my face was redder than a fire pit. But lzzy came over and I asked, " were you in on this?" She nodded and I gave her a hugs and said, " you two are the best. Thank you."

So this is just the greatest year of my high school years. I have a killer look, great friends, and a great amazing boyfriend. But well we all have a demon that needs to hide. So now let's skip forward to the week before prom.