ch.9: " twas the night before prom

Friday

So we were getting ready and well lzzy jumped in the shower first. And well I was trying to do my nails, well flip them down. So she jumped out and well I think you get the point. So we were both showered I was in my robe. And my hair was trying to dry we both had all of our stuff and well we went to the mater bathroom for this. But well we had our dresses ready and all of our things. But soon was time for the night of all, prom night. ( nope, just the Jeffrey star song popped in my head, we're gonna party like it's prom night.)

So I got into my dress after I did my hair and makeup, and nails. My whole look was this.

IAnd lzzy was this:

So we walked outside and I saw Jackson, and he came over and said, " you look stunning." I blushed and said, " thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." But well we went in one car, and well we took one car and lzzy boyfriends. But well they are super nice, and I think lzzy has a keeper. But we drove, and me and Jackson sat in the back, and I did to. But lzzy and axel sat in the front.

But well we jammed out to Motley Crue. And while we jammed and I mean like blair through the car. But we got to the dance and well kickstart my heart, and well we parked and walked out. And people were standing there. But well Jackson took my arm, and lzzy took axles. But we walked in and I still had the song stuck in my head.

So we walked in and I saw tiff, and well she was staring at us and well I have a weird feeling she is getting the football captain. So we walked in and well we were dancing the night away. And I will say this is going to be the most rockin night ever.

After party

So the after party we went to a friend of ours, and well he is just graduating this year, so he does have a girlfriend her name is Julia Roselyn and I swear she is a supermodel. But she is the sweetest most kind and caring person. But we walked over and well they have a medium sized house, and we have been friends since I don't know how long. But we went inside and there was so many people. And old friends but they came over and said, " hey man how have you been?"

He gave Jackson a hug and I said, " hi Julia, how are you?" She gave me a hug and. Said, " I have been good. But I need to talk to you in the kitchen." I nodded and said, " hey Jackson I will be right back. Girl talk." So I went in the kitchen and there was no one in there, but she said, " so I have a weird, feeling that I might be getting sick." I replied, " oh I am sorry to hear that do you know what your symptoms are?"

She replied, " morning sickness." I felt my mouth dropped and I gave her a hug trying not to crush her stomach. I said, " does Jared know?" She said, " no I been trying to keep an eye on it for the past week. And well today I did a test and it read positive." I smiled and said, " Julia you're going to be a mom." She cried happy tears and well I did, " you have to tell him though." She nodded and wiped away the tears.

But well this night was awesome. I got to spend time with old friends, and my boyfriend. But well I did know that this night wasn't going to be my last.