Day 1: normal sex (Larry)

"Louis!" Harry yelled from upstairs.

Louis groaned, standing up sluggishly and making his way towards the staircase. He could pretty much guess what it was that Harry wanted-let's face it, the guy was horny 99% of the time-but he didn't wanna jump to any conclusions.

Once he made it to the door of their shared bedroom, he knocked, just to make sure he wasn't intruding on any inappropriate things happening in there. In hindsight, this was stupid (Harry had literally called him up there) but Louis still had manners.

"Come in, babe." Harry called from behind the door. Louis shrugged and walked in casually.

Harry was sitting on the bed, in nothing but sweatpants, scrolling through what Louis presumed to be Twitter. Not exactly what Louis was expecting, but it wasn't a bad thing.

"What'd you need, sweetheart?" Louis asked quietly.

"Do you want me to be blunt?" Harry said, his voice a little raspy.

"I'd appreciate it."

"I want sex."

"Oh?" Louis smirked, walking towards the bed. He sat on the edge, placing his hand on Harry's bare tummy.

"Yeah. I've been worked up for the past 10ish minutes and I figured, since you're here, I might as well ask you to help out." Harry explained, looking up from his phone for the first time since Louis walked in the room.

"Well, we are a couple. That's what I'm here for." Louis laughed. "Do you have any special requests? Or is this a casual thing?"

"Casual. I'm just trying to go through twitter without a hard on." Harry shrugged.

Louis mentally congratulated himself for guessing correctly earlier. Regardless of that, he leaned down a left little kisses on Harry's chest, making Harry squirm.

"Who's bottoming?" Louis asked.

"I don't care. Surprise me."

"Well, I don't feel like having a dick up me right about now, so guess it's you then."

"Fine by me."

"...you wanted to bottom, didn't you?"

"Irrelevant information. Fuck me already, Lou."

Louis snickered at his significant other, before taking off his shirt. Harry finally threw his phone down, admiring Louis' beautiful body.

"Have I ever told you how hot you are?"

"Literally everyday, Haz."

"Well you're hot."

"Thanks, babe."

Louis finally looked at the tent in Harry's sweatpants, and Harry certainly wasn't lying when he said he was worked up. The boner he was sporting was absolutely massive and Louis was almost salivating. He could feel himself reaching the same level Harry was at.

"You went ten minutes this hard?" Louis asked in shock.

"Yep. Don't ask me how. I don't know, to be honest."

"You need stretching?"

"Nah. Just go for it. I'll live."

Louis shrugged, making quick work of his and Harry's sweatpants and boxers. He reached over to the beside table and grabbed the half-empty bottle of lube sitting there.

Louis tapped Harry's thigh, signaling for Harry to lift his legs up, which Harry did with no complaints. Louis slathered his dick in an unholy amount of lube, the same with Harry's hole, since he hadn't stretched Harry.

"Alright, I'm about to go in. Tell me if it's too much." Louis said, lining himself up.

"Lou, I'll be fine. Just go."

Louis did as he was told, starting the plunge into Harry. He started off painstakingly slow, knowing Harry would need time to adjust to his size.

"Shit, Lou..."

Louis made it all the way inside of Harry, sitting there a minute before going any further. Seeing Harry's face contort with pain and pleasure was doing something to him, and he wanted more.

"Louis William Tomlinson, if you don't start moving this instant, I swear to all things holy-"

"Hold on, prince Hazza. Give me a second."

Louis began to move his hips, still going pretty slow, but he got faster with every thrust. Harry's moans were getting louder and louder every time Louis drew his hips back, only to slam into Harry hard.

"Lou, I'm close." Harry gasped, his eyes shut in ecstasy.

"Already?"

"I was hard beforehand, dumb dumb." He breathed, moans breaking up his sentence.

"Alright then. Let go."

Harry did as he was told, stripes of cum flying up his chest. Louis pulled out-he knew Harry wasn't big on overstimulation-and finished himself off, cumming all over Harry's chest as well with a loud groan.

"Well...that was nice." Louis smiled as he caught his breath.

"Yeah. You gonna help me clean up?"

"Nah you got it. Love you."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Love you too."

Louis blew him a kiss as he put his sweatpants back on. He truly did love this kid.

*~*

Starting off strong bbys!!