Day 7: car sex (Lashton)

"Hey, Ash. Where we going?" Luke asked excitedly for the third time in an hour.

"I told you, Lukey. It's a surprise. Keyword: SURPRISE." Ashton made sure to put extra emphasis on the last word. He loved Luke, don't get him wrong, but his persistence on this one topic was starting to bother Ashton.

"I know, I know. But it's taking soooo long. And..." Luke's sentence trailed off.

"And what?"

"And, well, I've got a bit of a, um, problem." Luke murmured.

"Problem? Problem as in what?"

Luke gestured down to his crotch, catching Ashton's eye for about two seconds before they went back to the road. Call Ashton anything you want to, but he was a safe driver.

"Oh. That kind of problem." Ashton gasped, "should I pull over?"

"I'd recommend it. This one's not gonna go away anytime soon." Luke explained, starting unbutton his jeans already.

Ashton found a safe place to pull the car over. They were driving on a two-lane street in the middle of nowhere, so it wasn't difficult to find an area.

"Alrighty, Luke," Ashton sighed as he put the car in park, "if I hop in the back seat, and you ride me, will that suffice?"

"I mean, it should. Fuck it, let's do it."

Ashton shrugged and climbed over the center console of his car, shoving his sweatpants and boxers down to his knees. He stroked his half-hard dick as Luke got himself together.

"Shit, we've got no lube up here. I put it in the boot, with all our other stuff." Ashton admitted.

"We've got spit. We'll be fine." Luke shrugged, bending over the console to give Ashton a short burst of ecstasy .

"Holy fucking hell, Luke." Ashton breathed, running his hand through Luke's curls as Luke took Ashton's dick into his mouth.

Luke pulled off after a short moment, "That look like enough?"

"God, yes. Hurry up and sit on me." Ashton gasped deeply, pulling on Luke's shirt to rush him a little.

Luke did the same as Ashton, leaping over the console, losing his pants completely instead. Ashton held his dick, ready for Luke to take all of it.

Luke straddled Ashton's waist, lining Ashton's dick up with his entrance. Very slowly, he lowered himself onto Ashton, letting out a small whimper quietly. Ashton groaned deeply in his throat, his hands resting themselves on Luke's bum. Luke continued to sit down on Ashton until he was at his lap, laying his head on Ashton shoulder, breathing deeply.

"Fuck, Ash..." Luke moaned, grazing his teeth against Ashton's collarbone.

Ashton took it upon himself to slowly thrust into Luke, driving his hips firmly into Luke. It didn't take long for his thrusts to speed up, making Luke yell with pleasure.

"Shit, Ashton, please!" Luke moaned loudly, grabbing the seat of the car roughly.

"I've got you, love. I've got you." Ashton groaned, gripping Luke's hips tightly.

Ashton's thrusts got faster and sloppy, signalling that his climax was coming. And by the sounds Luke was making, he wasn't that far behind Ash.

"Ash, I'm close. So fucking close." Luke whimpered.

"Me too. Let go, baby."

Luke did as he was told, cumming on Ashton's stomach, some getting on his shirt. Ashton pulled out right before he about to cum, stroking himself to climax, cumming on his stomach as well.

"Why'd you pull out?" Luke pouted, still trying to catch his breath.

"Well, I didn't wanna let you to go the last two hours of this trip with cum in your ass. My bad, though." Ashton said sarcastically, smiling as Luke rolled his eyes. "Love, do me a favour, and get me some napkins out of the glove compartment."

Luke put his pants back on and climbed over the console again, tossing Ashton some random McDonald's napkins. Ashton cleaned himself up and pulled his sweats back up. Luke climbed back into the passenger seat, Ashton following suit.

Ashton sighed as his got settled in his seat again, fastening his seatbelt, "So, back on the road we go?"

"Yep." Luke smiled brightly as he fastened his seatbelt as well, "Hey Ash?"

"Yes, Luke?"

"Where we going?"

Ashton sighed deeply, "Disney world."

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!"