Day 4: handcuffed sex (Larry)

"Holy fuck, Harry." Louis moaned as Harry thrusted deeper and deeper inside of him.

"Fucking hell, Lou. You feel so fucking good." Harry groaned, grabbing Louis hips harder, sure to leave bruises later.

"Wait-shit, Harry stop." Louis breathed.

"What? What's wrong? What'd I do?" Harry panicked, pulling out immediately and running his fingers through Louis' hair.

"I'm fine, baby. I just wanna try something." Louis laughed, getting off the bed and walking towards the closet. He dug in there for a few seconds, before pulling out something.

"Lou, what are those?"

"Oh, you know, just some handcuffs." Louis said nonchalantly, twirling the handcuffs around his finger.

"Oh. Oh." Everything has finally dawned on Harry. "Is that...is that what you want me to do to you?"

"I think it'd be fun."

"Well alright. Get your naked ass over here."

Louis pretty much skipped back over to the bed with the handcuffs in hand, tossing them at Harry when he got there. He laid on his back with his arms joined above his head and he smiled as Harry's eyes widened at the sight of him.

"Well, get on with it." Louis squirmed impatiently. Harry snapped out of it and quickly handcuffed Louis wrists together. "Now, have your way with me."

"Seriously?"

"Yep. I'm all yours right now."

Harry smirked as he began leaving lovebites all down Louis chest, groaning anytime he felt Louis wiggle underneath him. He brought his hand down to Louis cock to jack him off a little bit, loving to hear the sounds of Louis moaning quietly.

"Harry, please. Just fuck me already."

"I mean, okay. But I'm not gonna be gentle, like, at all."

"That's fine, I don't care. Just get your dick inside of me."

Harry shrugged and sat up, spreading Louis' legs so he could get in position. He lined himself up with Louis' entrance and pushed into him, drawing a long moan from Louis.

"Shit, Haz. Oh fuck."

It didn't take long for Harry to pick up the pace- considering that they were fucking beforehand-thrusting into Louis with all his might. He could see Louis wrist strain against the cuffs as he bit his lip to brace himself. Harry grabbed Louis hips so he could thrust harder into him, making Louis cry out his name.

"Has, holy shit, I'm close."

"Yeah? Cum then."

And Louis did, shooting streaks of white up his chest. It only took a couple more thrusts for Harry to cum deep inside of Louis with a loud moan.

"Fuck, Harry. That was so good."

"Yeah it was. We should do that again sometime."

"Yeah, I agree." Louis whispered, shutting his eyes for a second. "Oi, Hazza?"

"Yep?"

"Do you mind un-cuffing me?"