Day 3: angry/angst sex (Lashton)

"Ashton! What the fuck?!"

"Luke, I swear to god, it's not what it looks like."

"What is it, then?"

"I don't even know who they are or why they're texting me."

"Then why would you text back, hmm? Answer me that."

"I was just trying to figure out what they were on about. Swear it."

"I can't fucking believe you." Luke stormed out of the room in pure anger, leaving Ashton in the living room by himself.

Ashton sat his face in his hands, sighing deeply as he did so. He truly didn't mean to do anything he was being accused of. But he also knew Luke wouldn't believe a word he'd say right then, so he gave Luke time to cool down

*10 minutes later, give or take*

Ashton stood at the closed bedroom door, debating on whether or not he should even knock. He knew he needed to , though, so he took a deep breath and knocked gently twice.

"Lukey...please let me in."

"No."

"Please. Let me just explain myself and if you don't believe it, then I'll leave you alone. I promise." Ashton mumbled, placing his forehead on the deep mahogany door. "Just please let me in."

A few seconds went by before Ashton heard the door knob jiggle.  The door opened and there stood Luke, who had obviously been crying profusely beforehand.

"So, what's the explanation?" Luke croaked, his voice drenched in sadness.

And Ashton explained himself to the best of his ability. He shed a few tears but held his composure pretty well.

"So, what do you think?" Ashton asked after he finished talking. To his surprise, Luke hugged him tightly, crying into his shoulder. Ash wrapped his arms around Luke, rocking him a little bit. "I'm sorry, love. It won't happen again."

"I believe you." Luke mumbled, looking at Ashton for a few seconds before pressing his lips against his.

"Luke, will you let me make it up to you?" Ashton said when he pulled away. Luke only nodded.

Ashton guided him into the room, signalling to Luke to sit on the bed. Slowly, Ashton stripped the both of them of their clothes, taking a moment to admire Luke's body.

"Get on all fours, love. So I can stretch you."

Luke complied, the tears on his cheeks starting to dry. Ashton took his time fingering Luke, a complete 180 from what they usually would do. Luke let out soft whimpers every so often, just enough to let Ash know he was enjoying it.

"Luke, I'm gonna go in now, okay?" Ashton warned. Luke nodded curtly. "No, I need to hear you say it."

"Okay, just go." Luke sighed. Ashton smiled a little bit, as he got more lube to put on himself.

Very gently, Ashton began to push into Luke. Luke let out a long, drawn out moan as he took all of Ashton's length. Ashton stopped once he got all the way in, keeping his hips from moving too much.

"Ash...move please." Luke whispered.

Ashton did as he was told, thrusting his hips at a pace that wasn't too fast and wasn't too slow. He wasn't that worried on hurting Luke because he knew he stretched him good. But he was still making sure to treat Luke well. This was more for Luke than it was for him.

"Harder, faster, more." Luke moaned, biting a pillow roughly.

Ashton smiled, knowing he was making Luke feel good, and followed his orders. His thrusts sped up significantly, making the bed creak with how harder he was going.

"Ash, I'm so close...please." Luke moaned.

"Let go, love."

With a moan of Ashton's name, Luke came all over their bedsheets, his arms collapsing into the bed. Ashton followed soon after with a loud grunt. Ashton pulled out and laid right beside Luke's limp body. 

"You wanna clean up?" Ashton whispered into Luke's ear, messing with his curls.

Luke shook his head no, "Tired."

Ashton smiled and pulled Luke closer, knowing that he had apologized well enough.