Horror Results

Heya peeps!  We’re here with the results of the Horror Genre!

Congratulations to all the winners, runnerup and participants!❤️

You all have done an amazing job!🙌

And thank you Judges justBetty25 and itsnothardtodreamx for being such an awesome help.❤️❤️

Without further ado, let's see who are the winners

#1 PLACE :

Username:  MyriaCandies
Book title :Black Hollow
Score : 98/100
Review : I am absolutely in love with this book. From the first moment I read the blurb, it seemed very intriguing, and the writing style has that type of mystery that leaves the reader wanting to read more. I am completely sure that I will finish this book when the awards end. Overall, this story is a solid 10 out of 10 and I highly recommend it.

#2 PLACE

Username : aerys_the_mad
Book title : The thousand- eyed Crow
Score : 95/100
Review : I find this story extremely interesting. The whole plot and character development is great, and the writing style is outstanding! Also, the grammar is perfect. However, it would be so much better if some words were changed to avoid repetition. Overall, I highly recommend this is stories for those who love science fiction mixed with horror.

#3 PLACE : There's a tie... That means, two winners, yay!!

UsernameDee_oO
Book title :The Open Secret of Desire High
Score : 94/100
Review : The cover is fitting for the topic of the book, though it doesn’t catch the reader’s attention. The blurb should have more details about the story. On the other hand, the title is very intriguing. I think the chapters have the suspense needed to make a reader want to read more. Overall, this book is gripping and leaves the reader wanting more.

UsernameAzukiel
Book title : Bride of Mordor
Score : 94/100
Review : with the cover, the title of the book is very small, besides that this book was very thrilling and enticing - it delivered on its plot.

#Runner up :

Username : PoetryToTheSoul
Book title: Fate of the flowers
Score : 91/100
Review : first chapter already intrigues a reader to page on and that is a positive. The idea behind the red rose and its fate was well thought out. Your character, Derek is not being described to the fullest, but other than that it is a thrilling story. The section on tears of blue lily is clearly a story on it's on -- an idea would be to merge the two story's together. So first chapter is on the blood of a red rose and the other on the tears of a blue lily. That will make the story flow more pleasing to a reader.

Congratulations to all the winners!💐💐
Please DM us with your email so we can mail you the stickers!🌸❤️

Participants, we have a sticker for your lovely entries too! Please DM us!❤️✨

Judges please DM us for redeeming your prizes.

We’ll be announcing the other genre winners as they reach us!!
Congrats once again!!❤️❤️

Signing off--
Admins.