Science Fiction Results

Hey!

Science fiction results are here. Congratulations to all. Our participants and judges. You all have done a great job.

Thanks to our judges zehramadiha and winterlily. Thanks a ton

#1 PLACE

Lightness and Darkness by TylerSweeney07

Score - 96/100

Review - It’s a perfect sciences fiction story describing scientific elements from starting in a beautiful manner. Chapters are short and easy to read. Everything is staggering. There is just one flaw and that is the grammar, hope you will correct it.

#2 PLACE

The Ink Plague by roseypinkskies

Score - 84/100

Review - Just the first few chapters of this book and the blurb already had me hooked! It was really amazing and hard to put down! The composition, fluidity, and mechanics of the writing is wonderfully executed. The world constructed by the author is very interesting and creative.

#3 PLACE

The underground by LivEvansWrites

Score - 83/100

Review - Amazing plot and loop holes I felt that three chapters are not enough to judge this type of story. Excellent character development. And what to say about vocabulary some words were cherishing the heart of mine and I was overwhelmed. Overall its an bewildering book.

#RUNNERUP

Raging Rebellion by naturesandym

Score- 72/100

Review - Wow, just the first chapter had me so intrigued. Love the concept and the use of the dramatic opening! I also like your world building and fantastic cover art! 

Congratulations to all the winners. 🎊🎊🎉🎉

Judges and Participants, kindly DM us to claim your stickers.

Thank you,
Admins.