Humor Results

Heya!!

We are here with Results of  Humor Genre .

Congratulations 🎊🎉 to all the winners, runnerups and participants. You all did a great job. ❤️

Thank you to our judges eroticfictionauthor and Anamika_anu for their help. ❤️

#1 Place :

Revenge on my father by rubydiver

Total - 97/100

Review - Title, Blurb and cover everything is so good. Each chapter was amazingly written, it kept me on toes to read more. I love the story so much 💓 

#2 Place

Pharaoh's Desire by Passmetheadobo

Total - 93/100

Review - The story is well written, it's hard to find any mistake in the story. I really like how the author connected the game scene and present scenario. I had a good time reading it.

#3 place

Superheroes are Stupid by mysoulsings

Total - 86/100

Review - One word for this book 'Hilarious'. Being a Marvel fanatic myself, I could understand the entire hype of the new superhero being in town. I loved it to the go. We live in a world where Superheroes are considered and kept in a pedestal. This book shows the flaw behind their nature and aftermath. In all an enjoyable read. Would read more of the author's work. Cheers.

#Runnerup

Nice Guys by qxeenrobin

Total - 83/100

Review - Total badass prologue and in a goodnway might I add. Such a hilarious way to start a book, I was surely laughing my head off. Loved Manny the most. He's too adorable to be true. The way the author has depicted the scenes are so beautifully portrayed.  Overall great read. Would read more of the author's work. Cheers. 

Congratulations everyone!!

Winners and participants! Please DM us your email id to claim your awards.

Judges, please DM us to claim your stickers.

Thank you!!