FANFICTION RESULTS!

Hello all, after a lot of waiting

Finally the FANFICTION RESULTS ARE HERE!! We thank the judges for turning in the results-- truly.

(sorry guys there was a miscalculation one judge didn't total some of the scores and I somehow missed it. Here are the new winners and runnerups. Truly ya all were amazing!! Congratulations!)

#1 PLACE:

Username: eroticfictionauthor

Book Title:Kindred Souls

Total -- 100/100

Review: I was really intrigued by the story, especially the blurb and I was very interested in reading. I was a little confused with all the jumping around. From the start I thought I was reading a story about a woman and a man, and then I realized it was a man and a man (Which I have no issues with) but I must have missed something. The way the sentences are structured could be fixed a little, but I really want to read this story. I want to know what happens.

# 2ND PLACE:

Username: Thatbooklover16

Book Title: Mr. Potter

Total --99/100

Review: This story is captivating. I couldn't stop. The take on Draco and Harry is so enchanting that I really want to read more. You have the desire and passion so perfectly written that I constantly feel at the edge of my seat!

# 3RD PLACE:

Username:- 1_cara_5

Book Title:- Someone Like You

Total:- 98/100

Review:- An excellent book that has the ability to evoke the emotions of the characters in the hearts' of the readers. Marvelous job!!

#RUNNERUP

Username:- Kai-shiro

Book Title:- Young Justice The Mimic Contingency

Total:- 96/100

Review:- A well constructed story plot, laced with creativeness that can keep a reader hooked in the story. Great Job!

CONGRATULATIONS guys! Winners can DM us for the sticker!

Dear judges, thankyou so much for your hard work!! You will get your banner too. Tysm

Thank You all.

Signing off,