Romance Results

Hey!

We are here with Romance results. Sorry for the delay.

Thank you to our judges LittleRedConverse23, Anamika_anu and Preetx for their help and efforts.

#1 Place

Bratva Bride  by TJS24_

Score - 100/100

Review - First, the cover of the book is so relatable to the story. The title and the blurb gives a clear cut idea of what the story is about. 

Secondly, each chapter is so beautifully written that I feel to keep reading the story. I love the way the author has described the story in Povs. 
Lastly, I really love the female lead of the story. Other characters were interesting as well. 
An amazing read. Keep writing ❤️ 

#2 Place

Potential by anonymouss18

Score - 95/100

Constructive criticism: There were just a couple grammatical errors.

Things I enjoyed: I loved everything about it. It was extremely well written from the characters, plot, and how the story flowed. I loved how Emery’s past made her a better person as it is very inspiring. I loved how you described Grayson as well. The way you described the scenery seemed so realistic and accurate. The cover was gorgeous and the story was so creative.

Overall, I loved it. I can’t wait to read more of your book! Happy writing!

#3 Place

Healing Mr. Brown by ShreyaSengupta29

Score - 94/100

Review - The story is quite interesting. The blurb is clear and gives the idea of the story. Starting with the chap, I like the bonding of the friends and the backstory of Martha's friend. I love how Martha and Allan wish for the happiness of their friends. And the thing I love the most is the first meet of Allan and Martha in the Paris club. It had an amazing time reading the book.. Keep Writing ❤️

#Runnerup

With You by JensenKristyne

Score - 93/100

Review - Well written story with finely portrayed characters. The writing style of the author is attractive and beautiful. One thing I'll like to point out here is that in the Character Sketch it has been mentioned that Mason, Brielle's brother will get murdered but the chapter starts with Mason pov i. e, 8 yrs, the time when he was alive. I would like to suggest that the author should either keep it a secret that Mason will get murdered or should start the story from another point. It's not like I don't like the story, I really did. But I felt this a little odd. 
I love all the characters for sure❤️. An amazing read. Keep writing

Congratulations to all the winners. Kudos!!

Winners and Judges, please share your mail Ids, so that we can send you your stickers.

Good luck.