3

Fred

"D-damn, Lex."

I looked up at Alexis as she moved her hips against mine vigorously, unable to pry my eyes away from her face.

She let out moan after moan, obviously enjoying herself. Now that I'd thought of it, our sexual encounters had definitely changed since she'd gotten pregnant.

She trailed her fingertips up her midsection and to the curves of her chest. She looked down at me and bit down on her lip, replacing her hands with mine.

I leaned forward and suckled on the soft skin. I kept my eyes locked on hers, fighting the climax eating at me.

"Yes, baby, don't stop," she whispered, her arms tightly wound around my neck.

I dug my fingertips into her back, resting my head against her chest as I hushed my groan. "Fuck."

I grabbed a handful of her hair. I'd vowed to myself that I'd be gentle with her, considering she was pregnant with my child, but I really didn't think she wanted that.

She let out a moan, her nails digging into my shoulder blades. She wrapped her free hand around my neck, making my eyebrows go into a deep furrow.

"That's how we're playing," I muttered, nodding up at her.

"Yeah," she said. I could see the need for challenge in her eyes.

I dropped my hands from her hair, tightly gripping her hips to stop her.

"I was enjoying that," she sneered, gasping when I flipped us over.

She wrapped an arm around my neck, pulling my lips down to hers. I slipped my tongue in between her lips, thrusting deep into her.

She moaned into my mouth and I pulled away from her, wrapping my hand around her throat. She simply smiled up at me. What woman's eyes light up because a hand wraps around her throat?

Her smile slowly faded, and instead, her lips parted with a loud moan. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face down to her chest, pushing her hips against mine.

I bit down on her skin, pushing her hand away when she reached for her bud. I pinned both of her hands above her head, using my free hand to send her over the edge and into a dizzying climax.

Her climax triggered mine. Her loud moan mixed with my groan, and I fell against her, breathless.

"I'm so happy you're my husband," she muttered, gently rubbing my hair.

I nodded, unable to get any words out. I was still feeling the effects of the orgasm I'd put off for a solid five minutes, it'd felt like.

I rolled over to my side of the bed, resting my forearm on my forehead.

"You know, that was my biggest fear."

"What?" I asked, rubbing my tired eyes.

"Marrying someone that'd be bland in bed."

"Thank God you didn't, right?" I muttered, throwing my arm over her midsection. I rested my head on her bare chest, pressing kisses to her skin.

"You think I hurt the baby?" I asked, shooting up from my position. Thirty seconds ago, I could've fallen asleep, but now, I was wide awake.

She smiled, looking up at me. "No, Fred. Women have sex when they're pregnant all the time."

"Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt the baby," I muttered, placing my hand on her stomach. "You good, man?"