24

Fred

"Alexis," I muttered, raking my hands through her hair.

She looked up at me, smiling a very discreet smile. I pushed her head forward, leaning my head back with an audible sigh.

After a few seconds of absolute euphoria, I looked down at her to make sure everything was okay. I lifted an eyebrow, parting my lips as she gagged on my length.

"S-sorry," she muttered, sniffling.

I shook my head, grabbing a handful of her hair. "That was hot."

She smiled up at me, finishing me off with one last stroke of her tongue. I leaned against the kitchen counter, groaning as I rode out the more than intense orgasm she'd provided me with already.

"You just don't quit, do you?" I asked, smiling down at her.

She wiped the corner of her mouth, standing up. She pressed a kiss to my cheek before letting out a sigh. "The bacon, Fred."

"Oh, shit," I said, spinning around to face the food that was cooking, well, burning.

I pulled my slacks up, watching as Alexis handled the situation with patience. I buckled my belt and lifted an eyebrow. "Since when are you patient when it comes to bacon?"

She looked over at me. "Very funny."

I pressed a kiss to her temple. "Thank you for that."

"Hey, what else am I around for?" She asked, smiling back at me.

I wrapped my hand around her neck, smiling against her cheek. "Sorry I burnt the bacon."

"It's all your fault," she whispered, "you know, since I was in charge of cooking and you manipulated me into giving you head by just walking in-"

I silenced her with a kiss, smiling against her lips. I pulled away from her, my lips only centimeters away from hers as I slipped my hand into her shorts.

She let out a sigh, leaning her head back against my chest. She dropped the spatula, sucking in a breath when it landed on the counter. "Shit."

I chuckled, pulling my hand out of her shorts. "No more distractions from cooking."

She nodded, bracing her palms on the counter. "Right. No more distractions."

"Hey, guess what?" I began, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Hmm?" She asked, pulling the pan of bacon off of the stove.

"I booked you a massage for tonight," I said, grinning as I leaned forward on the counter.

"Really?" She asked, obviously excited about it.

"Mm hmm," I said, "with the most renowned masseuse in Chicago."

She knitted her brows together, smiling. "Yeah?"

I nodded, taking another sip of my coffee. "His name's Fred King."

She giggled, biting down on her lip. "And what does this massage consist of?"

"Oh, it's full body," I said, nodding, "he has the best oils you'll ever feel. I think he ordered them off of a really prestigious website a few weeks ago, if I'm not mistaken."

She smiled, tilting her head over. "And what does this full body massage include?"

"Oh, you know," I said, grinning, "legs, ass, back, arms, stomach, pleasure spots."

Her smile faded, and instead, her lips parted. She dropped the spatula yet again, earning a chuckle from me.

She giggled, covering her face with her hands. "Sorry. My mind wandered. I've heard this masseuse is really hot."