12

Jo

"I'm supposed to be at work right now," I whispered in Lena's ear, moving her hips against mine for her.

"Wasn't Fred late yesterday?" She responded, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I chuckled and pressed a kiss to her neck, trailing my fingertips up her bare back.

Lena and I had spent the night finalizing plans- we were moving the wedding up. I was tired of waiting, and she wasn't fond of waiting, either.

"I'm ready for our honeymoon," she whispered, "you're not going to get a break."

I bit down on my bottom lip, stopping her hips. She pulled away from my neck, her hair nearly falling out of the messy ponytail it'd been thrown into as soon as we'd woken up.

I flipped us over, earning a grin from her. She wrapped her hand around my cross necklace dangling in front of her face, biting down on her bottom lip.

"Contradictory, don't you think?" I asked, thrusting my hips into hers.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, letting out a moan. She arched her back and her hips met mine, her eyes glued to mine.

I grabbed her chin, thrusting into her. "Don't look away."

She kept her eyes glued to mine, and I got to witness every facial expression that could've sent me over the edge themselves.

"Jo," she whimpered, leaning her head back. She closed her eyes and I wrapped my hand around her neck, my face only centimeters away from hers.

"Come for me," I muttered against her jaw, nipping at her skin.

She wrapped her legs around my hips, pulling away from me. "You're gonna have to ask a little nicer than that."

I gripped her face, grinning. "I wasn't asking."

That seemed to send her over the edge. She let out a loud moan, gripping the sheets beneath her.

I braced my elbows on the pillow beneath her, dropping my head as I came shortly after. "Fuck, Lena."

I pulled out of her, rolling over on my side. "I'm going to get yelled at, but that was worth it."

She propped herself up on her elbow, grinning. "You need to start getting ready."

I pressed a kiss to her lips and swung my legs over my side of the bed, standing up. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a towel, smiling as I walked towards Lena.

"Thank you," she said, grabbing the towel from me. I pressed a soft kiss to her lips and walked back into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower, not even giving the water time to heat up. I knew Fred would be riding my ass all day if I wasn't at work within the next fifteen minutes, just as I'd do to him.

I stood under the showerhead and raked my fingers through my hair, looking over at the door when I saw Lena's silhouette through the foggy glass.

I'd been looking at Lena's body for years now, but it still caught me off guard. I watched as she pulled her hair down, turning to face me.

She walked towards the shower, opening the door. "Mind if I join?"

I shook my head, looking at her. "Not at all."

~*~

Fred

"Just stay in bed, okay?"

I scribbled down a number on my notepad, holding my phone between my shoulder and ear.

"I have things to do," Alexis weakly said, and I could hear the covers moving beneath her. "I was supposed to have lunch with one of my clients."