19

Jo

I sipped my coffee, bracing my hand against the rail in front of me. I let out a contented sigh, looking down at Lena.

An Italian sunrise, a cup of coffee brewed to perfection, and a beautiful woman, who happened to be my wife, giving me head.

What else could I possibly want out of life?

She looked up at me, keeping her eyes glued to mine as she continued to work her absolute magic on me. I grabbed a handful of her hair, looking up at the sunrise as I let out a quiet moan.

I felt my breathing becoming more labored as I felt her forcing my length to the back of her throat. I quickly placed my coffee on the nearest sturdy surface, using both of my hands to hold her in that very position.

I leaned my head back, my jaw taut. I moved her head for her, completely immersed in the moment. There couldn't have possibly been anything else on my mind.

She pushed herself off of me with a gasp, gagging. I smiled down at her and stroked her cheek with my thumb, watching as she finished me off with a simple swipe of her tongue and a smile.

I braced both of my hands against the railing in front of me, letting out a loud groan as I rode out the powerful orgasm she'd provided me with.

"Spitters are quitters," she muttered, standing up. She swiped her finger along her lip, pressing a kiss to the corner of my mouth.

I placed my hand in the small of her back, looking down at her. "Good morning to you, too."

She smiled. "Hi."

I spun her around, holding her against me. I rested my chin on her shoulder, keeping my eyes glued to the sunset.

"I want to see how many times I can make you come today," I casually muttered.

She looked back at me, her eyebrows in the slightest furrow. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," I said, nodding, "and I'm going to fuck you on any surface I can find."

She nodded. I could tell she was trying to remain cool, but I knew when she was crumbling inside. I'd known her since she was nineteen years old.

"Where were you thinking?" She asked, looking back at me.

I shrugged. "I'll figure it out."

"And how many times did you have in mind?" She asked, her voice a low hum.

I pressed my lips against her neck, slipping my hand beneath her robe. "However many times you say yes."

I pulled away from her, taking a few steps back. She turned around to face me, the wind blowing through the few strands of her hair that had fallen out of the bun it was in.

"But," I began, slipping my hands in my pockets, "enough times to remind you. When you think about sitting down tomorrow, when you walk."

I watched her breath hitch in her throat, making me close the space between us. I pressed a kiss to her forehead, holding my lips there. "I'm going to make you some breakfast. So you have enough energy for the contents of the day."

I smiled and pulled away from her, her lips parted as she watched me walk inside.

~*~

Lena

"What day are we docking in Milan?" I asked, resting my chin in my palm as I flipped through my magazine with my free hand.

Jo didn't answer.