35

Milo

I was glad I'd found another form of pleasure.

Pleasure consisted of snorting cocaine at college parties two years ago, or getting so drunk that I couldn't remember the entire day before.

But now?

I groaned as I thrusted into Cecilia, attempting to keep myself steady by my hand bunching up the sheets next to her head.

"Mi," she giggled out, biting down on her bottom lip.

Cecilia had somehow made a complete 360 since I'd seen her for the first time. She looked like a completely different person. Not that her look was bad before, but it was really... amazing to see the transformation.

I grabbed her leg and hooked it around my middle, gripping her face. She smiled and grabbed my wrist, pulling my thumb into her mouth.

"To have been a virgin two days ago, you sure as hell don't act like it."

She kept her eyes locked on mine, her lips still wrapped around my thumb. My head fell in the crook of her neck, my breathing heavy.

"Fuck, Cecilia."

Her long nails dug into my back, and I let out another groan. I was probably a little bit too vocal during sex, but it couldn't have mattered in the moment.

And plus, Fred King himself had taught me that girls much preferred a vocal guy.

She grabbed my jaw, pulling my lips down to hers. I plunged my fingers through her dark hair, biting down on her bottom lip.

Fred King had also taught me that vanilla sex really didn't appeal to any girls. Anyone, for that fact.

I gripped her hair, hard enough for her head to jerk over. I gently wrapped my free hand around her neck, my eyes meeting hers for approval before I really went in.

She wrapped her hand around my wrist, holding my hand in that exact position. I grinned down at her and pushed my hips into hers, finishing both of us off with a few more thrusts.

She squealed, smiling as she rode out her orgasm. Her body shook beneath me for a good minute, as we both tried to regain our composure.

As soon as I was steady, I pulled out of her and cleared my throat. "You've got to be at work in twenty minutes."

"Yeah," she said, lifting herself up on her elbow. She rested her hand in her hand, watching as I grabbed my clothes.

"You can't tell anyone about this," I said, shaking my head.

"Who do I have to tell?" She asked, falling on her back.

"Let's see. Fred. Lex. Jo."

"You've got my word, Mi," she sighed, pulling the covers up over her head.

I watched her every move under the covers. She rolled around, obviously putting off getting ready for work.

I stepped into my underwear and jeans, looking around her apartment. "It's clean."

"I'm a clean freak," she said, wrapping her sheet around her quickly before I could catch a glimpse of her naked.

I knitted my brows together. "You do realize that I have seen you naked, correct?"

"Yeah, while you didn't give a shit what I looked like," she said, looking back at me, "you had a naked woman beneath you. I don't think my body really mattered."