Chapter 1- healing

"Hey Izzy," Momo said as she came up to me. "How are your wounds healing?"

"Okay," I said. "Although my arm is still on fire, and my eye hurts too. But it's definitely not as bad as before. How about you?"

"Well, Recovery Girl said that all the burns on my back will heal and won't scar... But it hurts. A lot. And the more I walk the more it hurts."

I smiled at her and took her hand. "That's understandable considering what happened. I still can't believe it though."

"I know," she said sadly. "I figured there'd be a few small injuries... But I didn't think it'd be so severe. Or that there'd be so many villains. How is All Might doing?"

We walked into our classroom and sat down. "Not the best, but not terrible either. The doctors aren't sure if he'll ever be able to fight again."

Momo sighed and looked down. "At least he's okay... I thought for sure that he wouldn't make it..."

"I know. And dad... He was devastated..."

"Hey guys," Tokoyami said, walking up to us. "How are you two doing?"

"Could be better."

"But we could also be worse," Momo said.

"What about you my feathered friend? How is that city healing."

"It's almost completely better," he said. The bell rang and he waved to us before going to take his seat.

"Alright class," Aizawa said, who surprisingly was on time. "I know you're all still excited and a little on edge after what happened, but that was almost two hours ago, so let's try to forget that by having a familiar face come to talk." Aizawa motioned to the door and All Might started to walk in. It may be kinda weird that I call him that even though he's also my dad now, but... It can't be helped.

"Hello kids," he said as he made his way to the front of the class. "As you can see, I'm healing just fine. Am I've heard all of you are too, which is good."

He and Aizawa started talking to us about the situation: how half of the city thinks we shouldn't be allowed to do patrols until we're third years.

As All Might was walking around the room, my heart stopped as I saw him fall to the ground.