Chapter 5-Hiding

~Naomasa POV~

"It's been two weeks. How long are we going to hide him from the students?" I asked Nezu.

"Believe me, I want everyone to know he's okay as well. We're working on finding a way to make people understand he was only thought to be dead."

"He's just a boy! We should let him go to class at least. You know the students would keep it secret," I objected.

"It's okay, officer," Tokoyami said. "I understand the circumstances. Although I do hope that you find a way for the people to understand soon."

I signed and looked at Nezu. "We have another problem. Who will he live with? As much as I'd like to take him in.... My house is full."

"I'll be taking him in," Aizawa said as he walked into Nezu's office. "Until his parents are fully recovered, that is."

"Thank you Mr. Aizawa," Tokoyami said. "I really do appreciate it. But... I was wondering why it was my family that was targeted. Not that I would wish this on anyone else but... Why me?"

"That's what I want to know," I said. "We believe it's just because you're a UA student and are close to Izzy, who the league still wants dead, but we can't be sure."

"I see. Well I guess until you're ready, I'll just be in hiding."