Chapter 11- Show time

"Is everyone ready?" Iida asked. "We only have ten minutes until the show starts!"
"I'm really nervous," Momo said as she walked up to me. "What if I mess up?"
I hugged Momo before pulling away and looking her in the eyes. "Please, Momo, you're the least likely out of all of us to mess up."
"Yeah!" Mina said. "And even if we do mess up, its only for fun!"
"Yeah, I guess... Um... Has anyone seen Jiro?"
  "I'm here!" She yelled as she ran towards us. "Sorry I'm late, my mom called and I couldn't get her off the phone."
  "It's fine," I said. "So me and Momo have our batons, and you and Min have your flags right?"
  "Yup! And I'm suuuuper excited! It's been ages since I've danced in front of an audience!" Mina said.
  "Hey Izzy," I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around and saw Naomasa standing there.
  "Dad!" I yelled as I hugged him. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in your seat!"
  "I know, but I had to say good luck. So, good luck."
  "Thanks. Now get to your seat!"
  "Okay, okay I'm going! Good luck to the rest of you too!"
  "Thanks Mr. Tsukauchi," Momo said.
  "Alright girls," Present Mic said coming up to us. "You're up first. You can go on stage and set up. We'll pull the curtain whenever you're ready."
  "Thanks Present Mic," Mina said. "Alright ladies, let's do this!"
  Five minutes later we were on stage, preforming for the audience of two-hundred people. We were all wearing sparkly dresses: Momo's is pink, Jiro's is purple, Mina's is blue and Mine is orange.
  The whole routine took five minutes, and I'm pretty sure by the end of it we all wanted to die inside. Although I know we did good, not only because of the week of practice, but also because everyone was cheering and clapping.
  When our preformance was over we went backstage to watch everyone else. An hour later, it was over and Present Mic went on stage.
  "Alright, now that everyone has voted on the winners, in third place is Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka, and Todoroki. In second is Kirishima, Asui, Bakugou, and Kamanari. And in first is Yaoyorozu, Ashido, Izzy, and Jiro!"
  "Oh my gosh we did it," Mina yelled.
  "I can't believe we won!"
  "I know, it's kinda crazy."
  "Thank you for everyone for participating and remember- classes start back up on Monday!"