Chapter 20~ Easter

"Come on, Bakugou. You have to do it," Kirishima said.

"It's not gonna happen," Bakugou said as Kirishima tried putting bunny ears on him.

I sighed and rolled my eyes before turning to Momo. "Why did we chose him to do this again?"

"That's a good question... Although he did say he would. I bet he didn't think he'd be embarrassed until now."

"Probably not," I said before walking over to Kirishima and Bakugou.

"Bakugou, you told the kids you'd do this, and they're expecting the Number Two hero to dress as a bunny. Now stop resisting."

"Maybe I changed my mind," he growled.

"To bad," Mina said as she walked in with a basket full of eggs. "You promised the kids. So you're doing it."

"Fine," he sighed, grabbing the basket from Mina. "But when I get back, you're all dead."

"You're not the only one that said you'd do this," Momo said. "Iida and Midoriya did too."

"So?"

"So, you don't have to be embarrassed by yourself," I teased.

"Midoriya and I are done," Iida said as he came from his room wearing blue bunny ears. Deku came out after him.

"Awe, you boys look adorable," Uraraka teased.

"I'm not too sure about that," Midoriya sighed. They walked to Bakugou and each grabbed one of his arms, pulling him out the door.

As soon as they were gone, the rest of us started laughing.

"I can't believe they're actually doing it," I laughed.

"I know," Mina said. "And all because three kids asked them to."

"Well," Tsu said. "Shall we go watch them on tv, or in person?"

"I'm gonna say on TV so they don't kill us," Kamanari suggested.

"Yeah, thats probably for the best," Mineta said. We walked into the tv room in our hq and turned on the tv.

As soon as we turned it on, we saw the three walking around the city, handing out Easter eggs to the kids.

"Well, they're not going to forgive us anytime soon."

"Probably not, but this was the best idea ever," Kamanari said.

When they were out of eggs and came back, Iida and Deku were laughing while Bakugou looked ready to punch everyone.

"Never. Again," he said.

"You did it to yourself," Tokoyami said.

"Whatever," Bakugou grumbled before walking away. The rest of us sat down laughing as Iida told us about the whole thing.