Chapter 8- Training

"Alright," Aizawa said. "I've given each of you a partner and a list of challenges to put them through. You have until lunch to get done with your training. If you finish early you can work on any homework." Aizawa looked at Deku, Bakugou, and Todoroki. "If you fight, you will get detention. Just do what you're told."
  I looked down at my card and saw Kirishima is my partner. I ran over to him and showed him my card. "Hello, partner."
  He bowed to me and smiled. "Hello fire queen. What torture does Aizawa have for you to put me through?"
  "It involves catching you on fire," I laughed. We went over to where we were told. We started training, with Kirishima seeing how long he could stand my fire and me working on physical fighting. We worked for an hour before deciding to take a break. We sighed and sat down on a bench in the training room.
  "So, is it just me, or is Mina really pretty?" Kirishima asked.
  I smirked and saw him blush. "Oh, she's beautiful. And would be a perfect match for you."
  He choked on air and looked at me, his face as red as a cherry. "I- why.. Why... Would you think that?"
  "You like her," I taunted. "Am I right?" Kirishima nodded his head. "Good. Ask her out. Don't question it. Jus trust me."
  "Okay... You're sure that I should?" I nodded. "Okay then! I'll do it over our next break!"
  We continued talking for a bit longer before getting back to training. It was going fine until I heard a sickening crack. I looked down and saw Kirishima's leg with a huge crack, and it had blood pouring out of it. "Kirishima! Are you okay?" I asked as I rushed over to him.
  "I don't know what happened. I was just standing there, and-" his leg gave out and he started to fall before I caught him."ouch... That hurts."
  "Mr. Aizawa!" I yelled. A few seconds later he appeared and bent down to inspect his leg.
  "Well... It seems that the heat from your fire somehow entered his body and made its way down to his leg. The heat built up pressure and cracked it."
  I looked away before looking back to his leg. "So... It was my fault?"
  Aizawa put his hand on my shoulder. "Of course not. You couldn't have known this would happen. I didn't even think it would."
  "Really, it's not your fault Izzy. Besides, I'm sure recovery girl can help."
  "Which is why I'm having Izzy take you there," Aizawa said. "Both of you are excused for the rest of the day," he said before going to check on the other students.
  "Alright, fire queen, wish to help me up?"
  "It'd be my pleasure, Mr. Johnson." (If you get that joke I love you)