Chapter 10- Talent Competition

"Alright class, please take your seats," Mr. Aizawa said tiredly. "Because of all the stress recently, the teachers here have decided that we're going to have a talent competition between each class. You need to get into five groups of four, and you have until class tomorrow to decide what each of you will be doing," he said before falling asleep.
  "A talent competition!" Mina yelled. "That sounds soo fun!"
  Everyone started talking and getting into groups. I was about to go ask Momo if she wanted to be with me when she came up to me with Jiro.
  "Hey Izzy. Would you like to be in a group with Jiro and I?"
  "Sure! So who will be our fourth member?"
  "Maybe Mina?" Jiro suggested.
  We all agreed to go ask Mina and were about to talk to her when she ran towards us.
  "Hey guys! Can I join you? I really wanna hang withy girls."
  "We were about to ask you," Momo laughed. "So... What are we going to do?"
  "Could you please stop the yelling?" Mr. Aizawa asked. He looked annoyed as he got out of his sleeping bag. "You're classes, except for this one today and tomorrow, will be cancelled over the next week so you can practice. So go somewhere else to decide and let me sleep."
  Everyone started leaving and we decided to go to Mina's room.
  "So does anyone have any special skills that they'd like to share now?" I asked.
  "Well," Momo started. She paused for a few seconds before continuing. "I can twirl batons and flags."
  "Ooh really?" Mina asked.
  "Oh yeah, I forgot you can do that. And Mina would probably like it because it involves dance, and you've already taught me and Izzy a few things," Jiro said. "We could do that if you're okay with it?"
  "Sure! You and Izzy already know quite a bit, and I'm sure Mina can learn fast."
  "Okay, looks like we've got our talent!"
  "Yeah, and I bet no one else will do this! It's perfect!"
  So, the next morning we told Mr. Aizawa what we're doing and he approved. Throughout the week Momo taught us all of the cool moves.
  "Alright, Jiro and Mina, when me and Izzy do our big toss, you throw your flags to each other, got it?" Momo asked. We've now been practicing for five days, and I must say were getting good at it.
  We went through our whole routine on the gym, and when we first I she'd someone was clapping for us.
  "Good job, girls!" All Might said from the gym entrance. "Say, can I borrow Izzy for a moment?"
  "Sure!" Mina said.
  I walked off of our makeshift stage and over to All Might. "Hey dad 2.0, what's up?"
  "I have good news," he said while smiling. "Naomasa is back, and he'll be able to make it to the competition Monday!"
  "Really?" All Might nodded his head. "Yay! I miss d him so much!"
  "I'm sure you did. Now I'll let you get back to practice. Have fun, Izzy."
  "All Might wait," I said. He turned around and looked at me. "Thanks for taking care of me even though you've been busy," I said while hugging him. "And just so you know, you're a better cook than Naomasa."
  "Haha! That's good to here. I'll see you later, my daughter," he said as he walked out.
  "You coming Izzy?" Momo asked.
  "Of course I am!" I called back.